Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you deal with this?

Don Giovanni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation:

I went dancing a few days ago. I danced with this girl... nice boobs, but flat ass. Anyway, we grinded and I grabbed her ass too. Went away to dance with others, but eventually returned to her again. As I was waiting online with my friend to get our coats, the girl comes up with her friend. She's playful while we're on line and she's having fun. We fluff talk a bit and I see her eyes dialate. Eventually my friend sees some of his other friends up ahead and we move up to get our stuff quickly to leave. As I'm leaving, I stop to get her number. She writes down her number and I tell her to write down her full name too. She writes her first name and draws a small heart underneath it. I thought for sure this was a live one. Wrong. It's the wrong number.

I have read a lot of the stuff here since I had first joined the forum, but never took the initiative to experiment much. I had always had a lot of practice with girls that I met around my school, so I always thought I was a least decent. The few times that I had worked outside of school though, I had always gotten e-mails that never responded or fake numbers. I know I have a long way to go, but a bit of advice now would be great. Why would a girl with high interest lead you on? I know I have to move on and not dwell on this, but I don't feel like I have learned from this yet. So any advice would be great. Thanks.

Reaction score
If she's giving a fake number, then well she really isn't that interested is she?

Nope. Leave her behind and go for some less flaky chicks. She's probably just laughing to her friends about how she gets any guy to ask her out, and just gives the fake number.

She's stupid. Forget her. Act like you never tried calling her if you see her again. She's done. Don't accept "apologies". Just leave her alone.

I hope this helped. Don't feel bad. You had every indication that you were doing things right. So keep working at it, and at least you weeded out another flake. Finding a good decent non - manipulative woman is like trying to find a eyelash in a large pile of hair.

She's outta there!

Good luck.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a stupid b!tch who was trying to build up her self-esteem. maybe you should get one of your friends to approach her, act all interested, and if she asks for a number give her a fake one. but i digress...there's really not a lot to learn, b/c you did everything right. just keep on keeping on

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please kindly entertain the techinical jargon.

Let me introduce you to Grey Fox's Theory of Social Containment.(AKA: Never Pee In the Water You Drink) Here's how it goes:
College is a microcosom of what the world is like, due to that fact things tend to happen at a faster rate. For example the spread of information is much faster and able to reach the entire college populous within a day if not several hours. In the outside world, due to size and space, information and other occurances happen at a slower rate without the garuntee that the whole populace will be affected. With this fact know once predictable variables are no longer easily studied or tested, and the outcomes of these variables become much more unpredictable.

How this applies to your problem:

In college, the environment is much smaller, so if a girl tosses you a bad number. Eventually people will find out about it and her reputation will suffer, it would be like peeing in the water you drink. To aviod the backlash and damage to their reputation they must find other ways to reject you, allowing her to keep the "water" clean for her to "drink" from. Hence why women opt to either straight out say no to you or at least go on one or two courtesy dates. The outside world is much different, because there are so many people in the world not everyone is going to know she tossed you a bad number. Knowing this she has a third option which is the most convient for rejecting you. Instead of direct confrontation such as saying "No," or "suffering"(as they call it) through at least one courtesy date and having to find an excuse to say why things "just won't work out" or put you in the LJBF zone. So tossing you a bad number is a great way to avoid confrontation, faking interest and it has no real blow back because in such a big world they know they don't have to see you again. Also there are no safeguards like in college that will damage their reputation for acting in such a childish manner.

In the future if you want to play it safe give her your number. It puts the ball in their court and forces them to show interest by calling you back. If they don't it saves you the trouble of worrying wheither or not she is truely interested.

-Grey Fox