Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with Stage 5 Clingers?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad situation here. So I got really drunk the night of my 21st birthday. I met a girl through mutual friends, seemed cute at the time. We went back to her place. She didn't wanna fvck but she gave me a bj, pretty bad one at that and jerked me off. Anyway, I soon realize as my buzz is wearing off that this girls body is pale and disgusting. I am no longer attracted to this chick. She's all over me trying to kiss me and everything and I just want her to stop touching me. So I'm thinking to myself, ok no problem just shake this one off it happens.

I knew something was wrong though. She texted me the next night wondering where I was. Then texted me the the next day while I was drunk again. I made the worst mistake here. She asked for me to come over to watch a movie and my drunk ass agreed hoping for a quick nut. I wound up staying over again but no fvck. So I'm thinking at this point, I'm just gonna cut it off.

However, this girl won't stop texting me. She's infatuated. Our mutual friend thinks it's funny. I don't want to be a jerk here, how do I diffuse this stage 5 clinger without her and our mutual friend hating me?

judoguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you love her, send her flowers... text her back 3x for every 1 x she texts you... ask her what her plans for the future are... tell her she is your everything

ask her what kind of wedding she wants and where she wants to go on her honeymoon... take a pic together and put it as your default

haha it would be pretty funny to go full scale AFC on her and see how quick she bails...

if i were you i would use it as a funny experiment of what not do ....this way you dont come off as the bad guy and she will just naturally lose interest....

please post back how this goes

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
judoguy said:
tell her you love her, send her flowers... text her back 3x for every 1 x she texts you... ask her what her plans for the future are... tell her she is your everything

ask her what kind of wedding she wants and where she wants to go on her honeymoon... take a pic together and put it as your default

haha it would be pretty funny to go full scale AFC on her and see how quick she bails...

if i were you i would use it as a funny experiment of what not do ....this way you dont come off as the bad guy and she will just naturally lose interest....

Hahahaha! Oh man, i love this! It's something so natural we've forgotten about it!

Tovansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. you might just have to go with the option above. that really cracked me up. Or if above doesn't work, just block her number and ignore her completely.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
judoguy said:

This would totally kill my reputation. Again, we have mutual friends. In no way would this help me with other chicks. They would be just as disgusted with me and probably lose attraction as well. Honestly, if worse came to worse I'd probably kill myself before attempting this.

Anyway, I don't know whether to just tell her that its not going to work or just ignore her?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, I don't want to be an ******* here. The thing is, our mutual friend is someone I got with in the past. She's not exactly too fond of me because I sort of used her. I'm not gonna lie, I've really been an ******* to a bunch of chicks and I'm really trying to cut down on this. So if I just ignore her, they're both gonna hate me and ****block me forever.

shyt...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it would be cool to hear a FR on your "AFC experiment" with this girl, I understand why it cannot happen with this one.

Just make a smooth exit, stage left.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you really like her but just as friends. Friendzone her like girls do to us.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Tell her that you really like her but just as friends. Friendzone her like girls do to us.
Good idea. I'm not used to friendzoning girls. I've never really got friendzoned before either. For anyone that has friendzoned a girl before, what's the best way to do it?

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we would be better as friends

-or-

Lets just be friends

If they get upset, damn hypocrites

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
judoguy said:

I swear to satan this would either work tremendously or backfire horrifiyingly.

tafakna

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep trying to bang her when you get drunk... And let her and everyone know that it's purely physical...

You'll be honest to her... It'll be a lot easier on her than blocking her for good... Her friends will know you're honest from the start... Plus, it'll be good for your rep to have a girl accepting to be your sex buddy...

Booty Calls are never bad (even if she doesn't have the best body)...