“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you deal with racist remarks?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm half white and half Plipino and somestimes people say stuff like chink of they may think I'm peurto rican or something. So what kind of things should I say if they say it as an insult?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
"I hope someone in your family dies soon" but say it in spanish first.

So it'd sound sort of like (using a translator):

Espero que alguien en su familia muera pronto. I hope someone family in your family dies soon.

Say it slowly and calmly. :D
 

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
"You have a kid, right? You don't want something happen to your kid"?

"You girlfriend looks so and so? You don't want something happen to her?"

He'll not bother you again.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^^those are stupid, empty threats.

Tell them straight up. "Shut the fucc up your stupid ignorant b1tch."
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by lollipop
"You have a kid, right? You don't want something happen to your kid"?

"You girlfriend looks so and so? You don't want something happen to her?"

He'll not bother you again.
OR he just MIGHT bytch to some authories that you threatend him. He obviously doesnt like you in the first place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Why not just laugh and be secure in the knowledge that you don't share in his ignorance. Physically defending yourself is one thing, but getting into wordy little squabbles is for children and girls.
 

Demon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
3,024
Reaction score
7
Plipino? It's Filipino. Oh, and just ignore them. Some people in high school called me a "Big Samoan" or a "Flip", but the rest were intimidated and respected me out of fear. I would typically make a return comment like "Whitey" or "Beaner" and everyone would shut up, but I suppose if you're small like most Flips are then it's probably in your best interest to shut up and take it.

If you want to bicker like a schoolgirl, that's fine too, but there's no way you can honestly consider yourself a DJ. Read the DJ Bible.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Don't be a kunt and tell the f*ckhead, to go f*ck himself.


personally I'd run his head through a wall or something.
 
Top