Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with people who cut the line?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or people who take liberties in general?

I just had some guy cut in front of me at the petrol station. He knew he was taking the p1ss and he would not make eye contact with me. So I wound the window down and asked him why he has jumped the queue to which he said 'what queue?' when there was 5 cars waiting behind me. Then, unfortunately, the verbal abuse poured from my mouth to which his response was that I was unintelligent for using such foul words against him. This followed by his wife getting out the car and trying to defend him.

How do you deal with situations like this? At one time I would let this kinda stuff go but nowadays I can't just let these people get away with it because I feel like I lose frame. But then I still feel like I didn't handle the situation well. My anger got the better of me and i totally lost my composure.

The guy even took his time to pick up a coffee before paying for the petrol.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Philly you never know who's packing. So I generally let it go. It's generally over in 5 minutes anyway.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always feel that the decision we make in dealing with situations like these are reflective of our stress level at the time.
Sometimes I am able to let it go and sometimes openly address these people - the differentiation is if I need to blow off steam because of some other situation in my life.

Because of that I dont second guess myself in the moment. I react how I feel like reacting and accept who am.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually try to avoid a conflict if I have nothing to profit but sometime as sazc said its about how much steam you have inside and in my case about the person doing it.

There are certain subjects that really annoy me cause I have a problem with them to begin with even before they make anything bad to me while others have my sympathy so I cant be mad at them.

Hipsters, women and the general leftist crowd are able to take the worst out of me while some drunk fvck coming back from the club or goofy kids have my sympathy.

Middle aged women with an attitude gets their car punched and death threats sometimes while insults on their look almost always.

Funny thing is that big bad guys who could afford bad behaviours overall are always polite and respectful for what I see, even those fake refugees never do anything to piss me off.

I lost the count of the times some old woman driving didnt stop on the zebra crossing untill almost hitting me, you should see their faces before and after I punch their trunk.

They move from the "move away and die look" to the" please dont hurt me" one, and we aint talking about songs from the 90s.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trouble is anger breeds anger. If you let yourself become angry too often your body gets used to anger as a response. And there's so many triggers living in a city that that can become a problem

You can end up caught in a feedback loop of stress which over time will damage your life and your body. I agree with what Sazac said but go a bit further and suggest meditation or yoga to reduce your general stress levels.

I'm not claiming to be a saint millennials walking around in circles in the middle of the road with their phone's people who see you coming but still manage to walk into you drivers that undercut on the lane with the parked cars... No end to the **** heads out there. If I let it get to me I'd be angry all the time. And old age helps I don't fire up like I used to.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough call. If somebody cuts out of nowhere, it's kind of hard to justify anything as it's really only a few minutes, at most. On the other hand you start to wonder if you're letting yourself turn into a doormat.

If you can say SOMETHING without getting angry, just to let them know that you know, so you don't slip into "Hey, what can you do" territory in your brain, you can have a lot of fun.

Just say something simple like:

"You do realize you cut in front of me, right?"

And then just calmly ask them about it until they are done with the transaction. If you keep your calm, you can conversationally back them into a corner, where they have to admit that either:

A) They're a d*ck for cutting.

b) They're an idiot for not knowing there was a line.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem telling people how it is when I'm angry enough. Even when I'm not i feel like most people just don't give a damn and i need to help them see the light.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here the nuts carry guns. Starting an altercation can get you shot. So as a rule I don't get upset about much. I don't see it as being a doormat but as self preservation.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks cut in line at my local bar all the time people don't say chit lol, try just walking up behind there group and cutting in and let the person behind them know he/she is a faggot that deserves this for not speaking up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough call. If somebody cuts out of nowhere, it's kind of hard to justify anything as it's really only a few minutes, at most. On the other hand you start to wonder if you're letting yourself turn into a doormat.

If you can say SOMETHING without getting angry, just to let them know that you know, so you don't slip into "Hey, what can you do" territory in your brain, you can have a lot of fun.

Just say something simple like:

"You do realize you cut in front of me, right?"

And then just calmly ask them about it until they are done with the transaction. If you keep your calm, you can conversationally back them into a corner, where they have to admit that either:

A) They're a d*ck for cutting.

b) They're an idiot for not knowing there was a line.
These are my thoughts. It usually doesn't matter at all, outside your own ego/pride/confidence/esteem/etc.

First thing I would tell you.....properly vet the person who is acting disrespectful. Sometimes, the trouble just isn't worth it. You have to be smart. Don't get your face bashed in over something dumb. Above all, stay calm.