Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with leering / jeering when out with a hot babe?

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seeing this woman at the moment who's a HB 8 / 9. Trouble is alot of the times when we're out in bars or clubs, she tends to get leered at or jeered by guys who think they got a chance or if they've had too much to drink. She just oozes sex appeal. Problem is that it sometimes goes too far - the other week some fvcker put his hand on her a$$.

Now, I don't want to across as over possessive or unnecessarily violent in these situations, so does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do in these situations?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt get worked up unless someone grabbed her..then I would get in the guys face and tell him to keep his hands to himself..if he is bigger than me..I pretend Im a cop..and threaten to have his ass hauled to jail

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DS, my analogy is that dating a 8++ is like driving an exotic car.

Everyone stares and wants a ride but who cares--- you're in the drivers seat!!!!

If some putz trys to put his hands on my car, then that a different story.

Hopefully by having losers all over her, she will see what a real man you are!

Whatever you do, don't over react or get jealous because all that will do is show insecurity. I'm assuming she has respect for you and will just brush them off anyways.

Cheers, Elimidate

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although Elimidate is right, she is going to expect you to protect her at some level, you are the man. The line has to be drawn at touching, thats just to far IMO.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea but the point to get involved is when a guy touches her ass/boobs etc..if you don't you will appear as a wuss who cant protect his lady

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...all valid comments but...in some situations there's not that much I can do. Last week, we were in this club and she's come back from the bar and she says that some guy made some wisecrack about would she give him a BJ and then touched her a$$. I look across and there's some mega meathead with biceps bigger than my fvcking head and jailhouse tatts running up and down his arms. I'm not exactly going to square to him, but fecks sakes it's kinda emasculating. There's not much I can do in these situations but I feel like a bit of a wimp. Fvcking asssholes some people!

Another thing is, she never[/D] dresses down. Always wears these slinky satin dresses and strappy shoes which is great for me but it attracts too much attention (personally I think he likes the attention / admiration). And no, I have not told her to change the way she dresses!

It's a no win situation.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ds28
Problem is that it sometimes goes too far - the other week some fvcker put his hand on her a$$.
Haha, reminds me of something that happened the other night. I was at a club with friends and one of the girls in my group (who I didn't really know) got her ass grabbed by some dude.

HOLY SH!T I thought this chick was gonna knock this guys head off! She's a tall girl....would have been funny to watch him get b!tch slapped by an amazonian princess in front of everyone.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

It comes with the territory. If you can't deal with it, don't date hot women. ESPECIALLY one that dress provocatively. Simple as that.

Depending on the woman, it may not matter if you can't kick the guys ass. Anyway, do you REALLY want a woman who cares more about her pride than your safety?

Look, if she gets touched, be prepared to either butt in and POSSIBLY fight. Or, go to a different area/leave etc. That's really all there is to it. You've just gotta be ready to accept the consequences either way.

-You may get in a fight..and win. Or you may get the shiet kicked out of you. (Is that even worth it??)
-You don't fight and she thinks you're a wuss and leaves you. (You're embarrassed but you still have all your teeth)
-You don't fight but come off cool and she thinks of you as mature and confident, not some overbearing oaf. (Now she thinks even higher of you)

etc etc..Different girls will react different. Just decide what YOU want and are willing to deal with. From there, things will proceed in a fashion that you've already determined you'll accept, therefore you'll be in control. Nice, isn't it?

-Shadow

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!! ....tell you what I usually do in these situations.

First... I get fools drooling over my girl all the time too. I just laugh to myself because, deep down, these clowns wouldn't know how to handle a woman like this anyway, so they best off just looking. ;) ....Now.....

There is always going to be someone else who looks better than you, or have more money than you, or have more women then you, etc etc. So if he hits on my girl, the first reaction is 'Obviously, this guys got good taste in women, but isn't very bright to be hitting on my girl in front of me.' After I evaluate everything, I remember what my Dad said to me one time.... 'You know what ILHM? We (Family Last Name) may not have a lot in this world, but at least we know how to f*ck!'

Then I feel all warm inside, and I proceed to have some fun. :) ...I flirt with second finest woman or women in the place, just enough so my g/f is reminded of who is REALLY Big Daddy in here, I do this so her attention is focused on me and no one else. It's silly but, hey, it's like some stupid instincts kick in or something, I dunno. I just know it works. Then if the guy touches her, and he knows I'm with her, I don't care how big your dumbass is, you're getting something for it. Honestly, I have yet to meet someone who knew she was with me, and attempted to get stupid about it.

Sometimes to know how serious a person is, you may have to kick a hole in them. Stand in their face and say, 'F*CK YOU!' ...they try to say something, stop them in mid sentence and say, 'F*CK YOU!' again... chances are, they'll back down from this after repeated, 'F*CK YOU!'s :) ....if they don't and swing at you, bust a bottle over their heads, and get the hell out with yo girl. :)

Reaction score
WOOORD!!!! MUTAFUKA.....BUST A BOTTLE OVER THAT SUCKA'S--FOREHEAD CHECK MUTAFUKA!!!!!!! OR PUT THAT DUDE IN A PILE DRIVER!!!! Man, I never have cared if the dude is bigger than me...

I'd tell the sucka to back off anyways even if he was king kong...If he wants to start some ****, then tell that sucka what's up! You can't go down like a b1tch....YOU'RE THE MAN!!! YOU AIN'T AFRAID OF NUFFIN, or ARE YOU??