How do you deal with Instagram/FB/Snapchat Wh0res?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

How do you deal with girls who have their ego validated multiple times a day when they get hundreds of likes on any picture they upload to any social media site?

Conversely, myself as a man might only get 5 to 10 likes from close friends on my photos.

How can you make these girls feel less worth than yourself when they have this massive boost to their ego at a constant basis, and probably look at your lack of social media status as low value….?

And these girls aren't even super-hot…they might be a 7/10 yet they will still get 100+ likes on an average pic of them smiling.

Any advice?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You next them..

I remember my ex oneitis jumping up and down all excited because she got a new instagay follower... she literally had an orgasm in her pants...

No thanks.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t deal with it , you can choose not to be a part of it if you like...... but that’s about it

This is now modern culture it isn’t going anywhere fast .......modern men are too weak and useless to change it

If you wish to participate all you can do is learn to use it to your advantage ......if a chick likes a picture of mine i now class it as a straight IOI and will act accordingly , not by liking her pictures back but by directly contacting her

A girl I’m seeing at the moment is extremely active on facebook / twitter / instagram does it put me off her ?

No

Do i throw my toys out of the pram because 50 /60 orbiters are liking her photos everyday of the week ?

Do i fuk .......i got better stuff to worry about and besides those guys can hover around all they like its my c0ck shes sucking at the end of the day not theres

Does she get herself soaking wet when i interact with her once every blue moon on there ?

You bet she does

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.