"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How do you deal with annoying HB's

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
They are hot, but they are always asking you stupid questions. Like "what are you doing?", "what are you doing after", etc etc.

Just in general, dumb, inconsequential questions.

How do you boys deal with it...Just tell them to **** off?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Answer a dumb question with a question.

Or maybe them asking you a question is their way of initiating conversation because they like you - if this is the case ask her out and have sex with her.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
how is what are u doing and what are u doing after a dumb question
its a great question

usually asked when people are BORED
deal with yourself before u call people annoying. thx.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
dumb questions get dumb answers.

I meet new people every single week and usually girl (especially TYPE-A career types) that are "man-hunting" ask the same questions OVER AND OVER:

1. What do you do for a living?

2. Where do you live?

3. (if you're going to school) What's your major?

I give them vague answers cause I'm getting tired of saying the same things over and over. Usually I find it unattractive if the girl is going to judge me materially (success in life is material.)

Usually these type of girls already have a fixed-male they want.. usually the : Single guy living in his own place, successful full time job, and is a graduate.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Originally posted by huge_guy_pimpin
how is what are u doing and what are u doing after a dumb question
its a great question
Its the context!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Mission
Its the context!
ah ma bad, yes indeed i missed that, maybe cause there was no context to base it on, basically if its someone u know then my post applies to this, if its sum1 u dun know, it can still apply, but is generally coming from boring people themselves.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
If you want her:

what am I going to do? I'm going to take you home and we'll see how you behave from there;)

If you don't want her:

I'm going home to get some rest. I'm going to work. I'm going to <insert something you do alone and everyone prefers to do alone (do not say take a pooper)>.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
****in hilarious AFK...you kill me man.

Unfortunately, thats not really the problem, I could say lots of things, I have no problem coming up with situational ****. But I mean in regards to demeanor. Is it rude to get upset when she has good intentions and is very interested in me...(so many girls would be so hot if they would just shutup).

Especially on MSN. I hardly logon anymore because girls just ask/say stupid ****. (I cant block them either because the few girls I do enjoy talking to are friends of the annoying *****es and live on the same floor/res. . .)

They are like ****ing parasites!!!
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
this is sad, really sad.

If a hot babe asks me what I'm doing afterwards, that is not a stupid question. But if they are acting stupid, then I dont hang around them cause I hate stupid people

b
 
Top