Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with a girl you are crazy about but wants LJBF

thelastclap

Reaction score
I dated this girl last year. We were around 15, now around age 16. During the time it was awesome and everything went well, but it lasted for only 2 months or so. She broke up with me because she felt as though we were just friends. So she said that we should just be friends. I asked a few questions to figure out what else was wrong, but there wasn't really anything. Then I agreed.

About 8 months go by... some contact in person like between classes or after school, but not much. I also became acquainted with her friends fairly well. She starts to approach me a few times, lightly flirting with me and some kino here and there.

Month later... we go on a field trip with the high school band for 4 days. The first night she complains how I haven't talked to her the whole time we've been there to my close friend. She also brings up how we don't talk much at all in general anymore. She approached me and we hit it off again, just like new! The next three days we are attached by the hip. We held hands, ate together, slept on the bus rides together, and everything was just like when we dated.

As we left, i asked her what she thought about dating again. She replied by saying that she wanted to hang out in the summer and see if she still liked me because we wasn't entirely sure. I agreed because I wanted to make it seem like I wasn't sure either, when actually I had been thinking about her everyday since she broke up with me.

We hang out over the summer twice, both dates were great and we lots of fun. It seemed as though things were working in my favor!

Now recently, we went to band camp, a week after the second date. The whole time at camp she didn't show much interest in me, we didn't really talk or hang much except for a few times in groups. I knew something was up.

The night before we left I asked her if she still felt the same way that she did on the field trip. Of course, like I suspected, she says no. And she was all apologetic and felt bad that she led me on. She said she wants to be friends again, because that's when she like us best (and from what I heard from others, it's when she's attracted to me most). Like before, I agreed to be friends, but I said I still wanted contact. I was/am heartbroken.

I doubt I'll keep contact with her outside of school.

I'm sure everyone has been in a similar situation. This girl is near-to-perfect. Has almost everything I want. I spent the last year and a half of my life on her and turned other girls down in the process. It is very hard to just throw that hard work all away. Especially when you don't feel attraction towards any other girls at your school or in your life.

From what I've heard, she goes back and forth from liking me and not liking me that she is just giving up now.

So Don Juan masters..
If I wanted to win her attraction back, what could I do?

When I try all the methods of moving on, I'm still stuck on her each day like those 8 months of no contact. I felt little to no progress during that time. And I am a very active person.

What are your thoughts on this whole situation?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup.
Everything gets amplified when it's only one girl. All your feelings, they're fake.

Only way to go is to give her up, whether you want her or not, that is tthe only way.

Go for other girls. Solves so many of life's problems.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's around 20 million teenage girls in america. You just lost one out of 20 million.

FlyGuyM

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that B!tch, tell her to buy you a ipod and when she does never acknowledge her ever again.

lukeyx

Reaction score
she had more power than you in the 'relationship' between you two, therefore, she lost interest. you need to be dominant and lead the way. You cant just accept the **** she's telling you.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lukeyx said:
she had more power than you in the 'relationship' between you two, therefore, she lost interest. you need to be dominant and lead the way. You cant just accept the **** she's telling you.
This right here is the most important post, learn from it.

You were to predictable. That's why she lost interest in you.

I'll bring up the whole nice guy/bad guy thing. The reason girls like bad boys is because they're unpredictable, the girl never knows what he is going to do the next day. Now I'm not saying go be an ******* to everyone, I'm saying you can still be that unpredictable nice guy. No teenage girl wants a guy that wakes up and does the exact same thing with his girlfriend, or talk about the same things over and over, or someone who just gives into everything.

I say give her up. Go find someone else bro. Don't limit yourself, talk to as many girls as you can. That way if one fails, you have another to pick up on.

One book that really helped me was:

John Alexander - How To Become An Alpha Male