"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you deal rejection from girl in your class?

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
I have made some post about my situation about some fat girls liking me but i like her friend instead. I dont wanna bore you guys with details but ill give you a short summery of what happened. I ask HB7 out and she said "no i cant" i dint ask why cuz her friend was approuching us, few days later, i called her but she always said shes busy. Obviously i got rejected, the next week at school, i never ask why she dont call back or why she said "no i cant" part of the reason is because shes is always with fat girl, am cool with that but this girl is in almost every of my class and am having a hard time dealing with it.

Am not sure if i should get some closure and find out what the problem is or just forget about everything, i talked to a friend on msn and he said that no matter what she said, it will be a lie. Not a real closure there, on the other hand am kinda frustrated not knowing the reason why i got rejected or maybe the best thing is not to know at all. I really dont wanna go on and analyzing the situation.

I got 2 option here.

1. Act like i dont give a shi! and never mention it again but still say hi when i see her till she shows a lil more interest.

2. Get some sort of closer so i can move.

I was sure that this girl had intrerest in me before because she blush and got real shy whenever i approuch her and her friend and she made some good eye contact.

I guess the uncertianty is frustrating me. If theres another option, help me out. Am developing a case of oneitis and it sucks that shes in my class everyday.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tai
i talked to a friend on msn and he said that no matter what she said, it will be a lie.
Your friend is right. Ask her what the problem is and you'll just get a stock response..."You're a nice guy, but we should just be friends"..."I'm too busy to date"..."I don't want a relationship right now".

You don't need to hear that BS. Pack up and move on.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
I was sure that this girl had intrerest in me before because she blush and got real shy whenever i approach her and her friend and she made some good eye contact.
I don't wanna be harsh, but that's how 90% of the guys get rejected and don't understand why. "Hey she was interested... I don't know what happened...:rolleyes: "

This is far from enough to think about any substantial interest. Trust me, I am a pretty "pessimistic":D person when it comes to the signs of interest, I never just assume that there is interest when I see some little signs such as a smile, some eye contact... I always go for the signals that are at least "strong enough", and still I get surprises from time to time, "damn there was never anything at the first place".

All my friends who are AFC always see interest in any minor detail.
:rolleyes:
 
Top