How do you cope?

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading a few of the recent posts on this forum in which posters claim to personally be dating four or more new women each weekend if not others during the week while at the same time claiming to lead busy lives making money etc. How does one manage to date that many people, text/talk to them on the phone, do their own personal errands, shopping, cooking, cleaning, hit the gym, school, spend time with family and or friends, take vacations etc while updating the forum daily as their personal man-diary? Are these posters simply creating validation seeking coping stories for online strangers or does their week somehow contain double the hours then the rest of us in order to get this well rounded life they claim to live accomplished?

How does one manage to consistently date numerous NEW women each week as if they are the ultimate male in which every high quality woman only wants to date them? And if they were that type of man in reality these same women wouldn’t just disappear into thin air afterwards.

Seems like not much of a life or improving yourself if your entire life revolves around consistently doing little more than spending it going out on dates all the time and posting about it daily. One or two females are enough to contend with but new ones every other day? What do these numerous women come and go without a trace? Do these men have an unlimited source of income in which they can afford to take these high value women to the finest places multiple times weekly? Even if it were the case it seems more money spent on strangers than spending it with or on actual friends and or family. I guess these men prefer to attempt to receive validation from spending it on strangers.

Seems like story telling coping mechanism.

Reaction score
I was reading a few of the recent posts on this forum in which posters claim to personally be dating four or more new women each weekend if not others during the week while at the same time claiming to lead busy lives making money etc. How does one manage to date that many people, text/talk to them on the phone, do their own personal errands, shopping, cooking, cleaning, hit the gym, school, spend time with family and or friends, take vacations etc while updating the forum daily as their personal man-diary? Are these posters simply creating validation seeking coping stories for online strangers or does their week somehow contain double the hours then the rest of us in order to get this well rounded life they claim to live accomplished?

How does one manage to consistently date numerous NEW women each week as if they are the ultimate male in which every high quality woman only wants to date them? And if they were that type of man in reality these same women wouldn’t just disappear into thin air afterwards.

Seems like not much of a life or improving yourself if your entire life revolves around consistently doing little more than spending it going out on dates all the time and posting about it daily. One or two females are enough to contend with but new ones every other day? What do these numerous women come and go without a trace? Do these men have an unlimited source of income in which they can afford to take these high value women to the finest places multiple times weekly? Even if it were the case it seems more money spent on strangers than spending it with or on actual friends and or family. I guess these men prefer to attempt to receive validation from spending it on strangers.

Seems like story telling coping mechanism.
It all comes from abundance. You are thinking of this through a very narrow, self limiting lens.

I recommend reading "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It goes very deep into the Law of Attraction which is very much held up by many world renowned peak performance gurus like Tony Robbins, Brendan Burchard, and Deepak Chopra.

The idea is basically "as you think, you shall become" or in other words abundance is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you think about how overwhelmed you are, the more stressed you'll feel. The more you feel like there is an abundance of time the better you'll be at time management. It will feel like there are 48 hours in a day rather than 24, and you won't notice the difference.

Start small. Every morning when you wake up say to the mirror "I won't run out of time today". You'll be surprised how you can work an 10 hour day, go on 2 dates, run errands, work out, and even call mum back home!

Check it out, highly recommended stuff.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
It all comes from abundance. You are thinking of this through a very narrow, self limiting lens.

I recommend reading "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. It goes very deep into the Law of Attraction which is very much held up by many world renowned peak performance gurus like Tony Robbins, Brendan Burchard, and Deepak Chopra.

The idea is basically "as you think, you shall become" or in other words abundance is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more you think about how overwhelmed you are, the more stressed you'll feel. The more you feel like there is an abundance of time the better you'll be at time management. It will feel like there are 48 hours in a day rather than 24, and you won't notice the difference.

Start small. Every morning when you wake up say to the mirror "I won't run out of time today". You'll be surprised how you can work an 10 hour day, go on 2 dates, run errands, work out, and even call mum back home!

Check it out, highly recommended stuff.
Thanks bro. I'll check them out. Though supposed abundance and or the mentality of it seems a little too try hard and placing the poosy on a pedestal over your own life. Unless your life is dating multiple new women every week and posting hourly about it. That sounds like being a desperate thirst bucket for validation.

You can have an abundance of friends and family but no one has time constantly weekly for all of them. Seems like some dudes have more time to high value themselves off women and less time actually high valuing themselves and a life that doesn't consistently revolve around women like they are consistently orbiting planet poosy.

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'll check them out. Though supposed abundance and or the mentality of it seems a little too try hard and placing the poosy on a pedestal over your own life. Unless your life is dating multiple new women every week and posting hourly about it. That sounds like being a desperate thirst bucket for validation.

You can have an abundance of friends and family but no one has time constantly weekly for all of them. Seems like some dudes have more time to high value themselves off women and less time actually high valuing themselves and a life that doesn't consistently revolve around women like they are consistently orbiting planet poosy.
No, it's not. Once again you're looking at this from a perspective of "I can't". Losers do that. Eliminate those words from your vocabulary. Ask people who climbed Everest. They'll all tell you half the work was convincing themselves they could. The climb itself into the upper atmosphere was the easy part.

Look at all the rags to riches stories of young boys from the hood or trailer becoming Fortune 500 CEO's. They're everywhere.

When you're a demi-god things come easier. Women throw themselves at you and operate according to your schedule. There's barely any planning involved.

I can tell you from experience. I make 480k a year, have banged 200 women just this year, i'm at 5.3% body fat, and i do charity work too. i gave away more than most people earned last year. And thru all this i'm not pressed for time.

hairlip

Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not. Once again you're looking at this from a perspective of "I can't". Losers do that. Eliminate those words from your vocabulary. Ask people who climbed Everest. They'll all tell you half the work was convincing themselves they could. The climb itself into the upper atmosphere was the easy part.

Look at all the rags to riches stories of young boys from the hood or trailer becoming Fortune 500 CEO's. They're everywhere.

When you're a demi-god things come easier. Women throw themselves at you and operate according to your schedule. There's barely any planning involved.

I can tell you from experience. I make 480k a year, have banged 200 women just this year, i'm at 5.3% body fat, and i do charity work too. i gave away more than most people earned last year. And thru all this i'm not pressed for time.
Ok. But how do you transcend the amount of hours in a week to obtain abundance? Have you ever taken a detour from your mentality and found it works better for you? Please delineate.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your single with no kids, you have plenty of free time. I would say 4 hours a night depending on your work. And you likely have 10+ hours each weekend day.

8 hours work= 40 hours hours
8 hours sleep each night = 56 hours
30 minute commute = 5 hours
30 mins to get ready = 3.5 hours
2 hours general errands each week
1 hour at the gym = 4 hours

111 hours total leaving 45 hours a week to do whatever. Then consider not everyone sleeps 8 hours a night or works 8 hours a day.

I have my boys half the time, work 9 hours a day, have kids activities and more commute time, so that drops me to about 15 hours a week, still enough to do whatever.