“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do you convey DJism to friends?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Just talked to one of my best friends on the phone last night, who is working on his second divorce. The guy has trouble living with people but fears living alone. Very odd. I've been a bachelor my whole life and frankly it doesn't bother me.

When I told him I've adopted some new theories (DJism) the past couple years in that my life doesn't revolve around the actions and attitudes of women or if I'm getting a date or not; and to use one of another friend's good lines: "I don't believe the sun rises or sets on any one girl's a$$."

He sounded perplexed and puzzled, semi-admiring my confidence but not buying it.

Should I just say log on to sosuave.com or let him face his own music? He doesn't get it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
you should talk to him first. Talk about it jokingly and in a semi-serious manner. Teach him some terms like AFC and HB to get him laughing and more interested. Logging him on to this site may just kill his enthusiasm.

I talk about this kind of stuff with some of my friends, and most don't seem to care and don't want to put in the effort to do "research." If this applies towards your friend, then don't force him into it.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I've told a few friends about this site, and they fell into a couple categories :

a) they like the info, but cannot or will not apply the knowledge
b) they like the info, but misinterpret and start doing other things wrong instead of why I sent them in the first place
c) they resented the fact that I thought they had women troubles

Just be cautious with how you introduce people to the site...
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Thanks

Thanks, and I agree with your categorizations SPIS. A couple of my friends have bought into it, though both are married and just lament that they didn't know this stuff when they were growing up. However, there's not many things worse in life than a married AFC and I think this has helped one of my friends.

Most people don't understand this site or DJism. They read about techniques but not the underlying attitude of taking ownership of one's self and not letting the success or failure with women determine one's happiness.

Honestly, I don't think my friend will ever get it. He'll go through marriage No. 3, IMO. But thanks for the replies anyway.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Yeah, a lot of people when they think "women" and "internet", and :eek: "not porn" and when it comes to seduction. they assume it's some cheap crap. I go to a school where basically all my classmates are total nerds, so I'm trying to subtly inject my peers with a massive dose of DJism...and don't worryt about your friends getting it wrong or starting wrong- everyone makes mistakes at the beginning...I've been here for months and I still learn new things every week. Constant evolution seems like a good place to be though.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Best way to convey it is to walk the walk. Have a FUN life, one where you are doing excersise, are in shape, succeeding at what you do, career, sports etc. When u go out to bars, create an energy around yourself, stand out, and pick up many HOT girls!! Your friend will then start to beleive in the site.

I have also told a few friends about this site, all have seen my benefits, but NONE have come to read it SERIOUSLY!! Infact one of them always pays out on it, but doesnt get SH*T when it comes to woman, he just always becomes the FRIEND, haahha, but then the other day I heard him say AFC, WTF, I WONDER where he got that from? One of my friends however was told about this site at the EXACT time I was, and he reads it daily, however he NEVER posts.

Usually it has to come from within, if he REALLY beleives he can better himself, he will come and read it. If he is just a lazy azz fukc, then I wouldnt even bother with him!
 
Top