Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you care Less?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously.. Just don't care!!

but i'm having trouble with this.
if you have any tips regarding the following please share them.

How to say less
how to come off as not giving a f*ck
how to be aloof.
how to fight the need to explain things.

I mean Sometimes the urge is so strong and the problem so logically and clear that you think if i could just explain this to her, what she did wrong etc...

this always goes wrong.. she will respond with something stupid
or just give you an short aloof answer like "ok" or "hmm.."

I have to unlearn this stuff cuz it makes me seem weak and needy and caring to much.

I could use all the tips you can give.
Thanks

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
visualize the loss, accept the loss, realize that its not so bad and that its only a worst case scenario which in the end is a really minor thing.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to go through all that rationalization back in the day.

Care less means rationalize less. Catch your thoughts before it starts spinning over and over then refocus on something else.

Stop telling her what she did wrong, it's a waste of time.

Most of these girls are not as dumb as you think they know exactly what they are doing.

Think of a punishment for misbehavior especially the type that you think might end up driving her away and implement it.

Have a mentality of "it's whatever" "this thing does not have to work" "I'm fine with and I'm fine without" "If you can bag one hottie, you can bag another"

You have to be conscious of this too when you feel yourself going back to explaining yourself and understanding her every move, you control the urge.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these girls are not as dumb as you think they know exactly what they are doing.
so they are pure evil?

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Realize that women are not the majestic goddesses that you're building them up to be. Not even close.

Watch Gone Girl on repeat. Realize that it's pretty par for the course, as for how women treat men they want to keep around (i.e. manipulate) and white knight orbiters (i.e. manipulate and secretly detest). In fact, it's the most accurate portrayal without a happy Hollywood ending, which ordinarily has the alpha stud robbed of his manliness as he realizes how important love really is (i.e. Crazy Stupid Love), in an effort to pull in female box office money.

Women do not want the pedestal, so never get off of it.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By having multiple better or equal options.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates. We all know a big amount of our thinking time goes into thinking bout girls. Now if you deal with just one, you will fall in love too soon which is not healthy. So deal with more than one so that you dont get too focused, so that it doesnt turn out in the end you were the fool in love while she was ****ing anything with a **** behind your back.

Society teaches us that women are these wanderfull creatures... lol nope.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to become selfish so you only put your interests first and don't care too much about others. But its all well saying, you want to become as such but putting into reality is a different matter. You need some kind inner game shift.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:

How to say less
how to be aloof.

I mean Sometimes the urge is so strong and the problem so logically and clear that you think if i could just explain this to her, what she did wrong etc...

I have to unlearn this stuff cuz it makes me seem weak and needy and caring to much.

Thanks
It doesn't make you seem week and needy. It is week and needy.

Look, the best way to "care less" is to be less invested. The more plates you spin the more you have to distribute your attention among them. Of-course one of them will be your favorite and all, and she'll get say 30% of it while the other 5 have to split the remaining 70% between them. But it gets the job done. You are less invested in her than you'd be if she was your only option. Right? right.

That's why women are less needy than men in general. She might like you and want your massive veiny peenus inside of her, but it's easier for her not to show that when she has 10 orbiters to keep her mind occupied at times.

Also take sh!t at face value. She didn't reply to your text. Why? who the fcvk cares why. Maybe she fell asleep, maybe she's busy violently masturbating to the though of you or maybe she just plain out thinks you're a repulsive motherfvcker. Either way it doesn't matter. The fact is she didn't reply and you act accordingly to that, not to whatever scenario you depicted in your head. Because the possibilities are endless and it's simply a bad bet.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the Solid Advice guys!

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You learn to care less (about women) by redirecting your care toward other things - your career, your family, your friends, side projects and interests that fascinate you. In place of "could this be the one?" or some other oneitusy type of nonsense, assume that the level of attraction will, in all likelihood, steadily taper off over time and eventually expire, so enjoy the ride for however long it lasts.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
You learn to care less (about women) by redirecting your care toward other things - your career, your family, your friends, side projects and interests that fascinate you. In place of "could this be the one?" or some other oneitusy type of nonsense, assume that the level of attraction will, in all likelihood, steadily taper off over time and eventually expire, so enjoy the ride for however long it lasts.
Most accurate thing said. When I was in high school years ago , I played sports alot and God forbid me putting a woman ahead of my sports. Girls were ALL OVER me , I fully admit back then I didn't even care about grooming just focused on sports and work.
Then I got into a relationship and started to place emphasis on "love" , sucks for me my first serious relationship was with a BPD , sucked the life out of me. Of course I contributed as well , I stopped playing sports and doing other things. After the relationship I found it harder to pick up girls.
Then I started to work on my self again and pick up old activities and meet up with old friends and new ones. ....then guess what ? Women are all over me again ...I'm sticking to my goals for 2015 though , no meaningful relationships.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last minute requests

double post

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Starwolf said:

How to say less
how to be aloof.

Thanks

You know I struggle with this concept of "just not giving a fvck" across the board and I always hear people claim that they don't give a fvck....but usually those are the very same people that are usually "defending" themselves or "arguing" back and forth with people in various situations.

Here's my take on it, some things you just WON'T give a fvck about it. I'm not a Baseball fan, so while everybody else might be upset over who didn't win the World Series, I truly won't give a fvck. I don't watch Soap Operas, so what goes on with the Soap Operas I just don't give a fvck.

But I like women, ALL types of women, so I can't honestly get up here and tell you I just don't give a fvck about women in general. What I CAN say, is that they aren't my top priority in life anymore, my top priority is my career/business portfolios/investments, I'm obsessed with becoming a Self-Made Millionaire and that's my TOP focus. But don't get it twisted, women hurt the hell out of me and I can't FAKE that it doesn't hurt. It hurts knowing I can't get married because I'm going to be screwed, it hurts knowing I can't make kids cause I'm going to get screwed, it hurts seeing the bullshyt that women do on a daily basis, etc. etc. Women fvcking HURT because I CARE, and the day I stop caring about women would most likely be the day I turn homosexual (which isn't happening)!

Also I am a huge pro wrestling fan lol, so I can't say I don't give a fvck about WWE because secretly, I do.

I also love my Parents, even though they hurt the hell out of me, but I can't secretly say I don't give a fvck.

I value what some people think of me. If I go out to a party and I'm getting side-eyes or cracked on for dressing weird, that bothers me. I know others say they don't give a fvck, but if I took the time to attend a party I in a lot of ways do care what the opinions of the people at the party are of me.

So that's my take on it, some things you just care less about and some things you care A LOT about. As a result, as our spirits go through this human experience, just expect that you are going to be hurt from time-to-time. The key is in how you deal with the hurt and not allowing the hurt to consume you/stop you from getting to your goals.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaahhh, I remember going through this trouble several years ago. The concept is so simple that even trying not to care causes you to think which makes it more complex thus you do care.

The best advice I can give you is to just stare at her for a few moments and then be like "whatever". Turn around to stop looking at her (so you stop thinking about her) and try your hardest to think about something else. Then just start doing your own thing to get your mind off of whatever it was that was bothering you. Go against your urges and simply don't speak just because you are physically able to not speak to try to reason. It's gonna be hard for a while but soon you'll get it.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some posters saying to spin plates, and some say to focus on other things like carreer, personality, hobbies etc. I agree with both of these

however there are some dilemmas

For the ones who say spend your time on other things like carreer etc.
When you truly enjoy and dedicate times on these things it will keep you busy and your time spend on women will be considered valuable time. So when your good old plate f*cks up. You want to set things straight cuz you've invested valuable time and starting over is going to be a drag.

not looking for a solution for this perse..but just wanted to point out why sometimes walking away and not giving a fvck isn't so easy.

To the Plate spinners.
unless the plates are chasing you for attention this is not a problem.
However most of us put in a lot of work maintaining 3 or 4 plates in rotation.. so when you have to drop one and go look for a replacement it sucks..

i know this is not what plate spinning should be.
but honestly.. have any of you really been so successful with spinning that you just sit back and watch calls/texts come in from your plates wanting your attention?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
I see some posters saying to spin plates, and some say to focus on other things like carreer, personality, hobbies etc. I agree with both of these

however there are some dilemmas

For the ones who say spend your time on other things like carreer etc.
When you truly enjoy and dedicate times on these things it will keep you busy and your time spend on women will be considered valuable time. So when your good old plate f*cks up. You want to set things straight cuz you've invested valuable time and starting over is going to be a drag.

not looking for a solution for this perse..but just wanted to point out why sometimes walking away and not giving a fvck isn't so easy.

To the Plate spinners.
unless the plates are chasing you for attention this is not a problem.
However most of us put in a lot of work maintaining 3 or 4 plates in rotation.. so when you have to drop one and go look for a replacement it sucks..

i know this is not what plate spinning should be.
but honestly.. have any of you really been so successful with spinning that you just sit back and watch calls/texts come in from your plates wanting your attention?
Here's my priority list:

1.) My Career/Business Portfolio

2.) My Passive Investments

3.) Managing My Expenses, Taxes and Budgets

4.) Continued Self-Development and Learning

5.) Continued working out and eating right

6.) Keeping my apartment, car, clothes and other personal items clean

7.) Keeping my mind right, positive, upbeat, and sane.

8.) Seducing women

Put women at the bottom of your priority list, numbers 1-7 will more than keep you busy. So when you actually get around to women, just spin plates which is to not be in a SERIOUS relationship with either woman, but just to do a friends with benefits type of situation with each one. Being in a Serious relationship would move women up the Priority chart for me to about number 3, and I'm just NOT interested in doing that right now.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Here's my priority list:

1.) My Career/Business Portfolio

2.) My Passive Investments

3.) Managing My Expenses, Taxes and Budgets

4.) Continued Self-Development and Learning

5.) Continued working out and eating right

6.) Keeping my apartment, car, clothes and other personal items clean

7.) Keeping my mind right, positive, upbeat, and sane.

8.) Seducing women

Put women at the bottom of your priority list, numbers 1-7 will more than keep you busy. So when you actually get around to women, just spin plates which is to not be in a SERIOUS relationship with either woman, but just to do a friends with benefits type of situation with each one. Being in a Serious relationship would move women up the Priority chart for me to about number 3, and I'm just NOT interested in doing that right now.
Admirable Priority List.

I agree with you on the friends with benefits. This easy no strings attached type of relationship fits perfectly with a busy life that is focused on your own goals.

and thats why it's fckedup when this perfect setup starts to fall apart.