"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How do you become more approachable? (introvert)

jboyd5

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
38
Age
32
I was having a conversation with my friends about people in class starting conversations with them, guys and girls. They were saying how people usually talk to them first and was wondering why people didn't do that to me. One of them said "your intimidating man", "how though, its not like i'm frowning with an angry face or closed off". I try to never close myself off and laugh/smile whenever necessary. I am pretty tall so I thought that's what it was at first, but recently read a thread that people tend to gravitate to taller people and are more confident around them.

I am just wondering if anyone knows the reasoning behind this and leaving me to always make the first move? What are some things you guys have experienced on being open and people approaching you instead?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Find a way to make them laugh.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Used to be the same way for me, it's all about how you carry yourself. It's a lot easier to see why when you're looking at someone else than when looking at yourself.

One of my stranger experiences that taught me a lot about this happened by random chance. I was having a particularly good day, I'm not kidding when I say pretty much every other stranger greeted me when they walked by. I was very confused at first because nobody used to do that and it didn't feel like I would look any different than what I do any other day. That's where I was wrong though, I looked in the mirror with what I thought was my regular neutral expression and I was fvcking smiling. That blew my mind because I hadn't noticed it at all, my face felt the same. That's when I learned that my internal state of mind shines through in the way I carry myself without a single conscious thought about it.

It may be near indistinguishable to you, but others looking at you will literally see the difference. They may not be able to put their finger on what it is, but the very subtle difference will affect their overall perception of you.

You're probably sending out subtle signals that makes you unapproachable and asking anyone is of little help, because they're not even sure exactly what it is that makes you come off that way.

Most times I've been in a very good mood there's people coming at me and there's no effort from my side. I've had women become massively attracted to me in a very short time with zero effort when in that state of mind. First time that happened perplexed me for months, it didn't feel like I did anything special at all, I just generally felt good inside and went with the flow.

I also notice that when I'm bored or just feel neutral, people might occasionally talk to me, but for the most part they don't pay any attention to me. If you radiate positivity then people will for sure flock to you like moths around a light. Makes sense, everyone wants to be around the happy person hoping to lift their own mood.

Advice: Don't focus on the specifics of your behavioral expression, focus on what emotional state makes you automatically act the right way.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Stop waiting for people to approach you, approach them. What you want to receive, give.

But if you really want to sit there and do nothing and willing to wait longer, then smile at someone or make eye contact. If they smile back or hold your eye contact for a while you can approach.

You can approach at any time, you don't need 100 signals, I'm just telling you this because you don't seem to want to take a risk.
 
Top