"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (8) Like Like (8)

    1. Like

      Ohso-Phresh

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        368
      • Reaction score
        279
    2. Like

      cola

      Master Don Juan From Baltimore
      • Messages
        2,224
      • Reaction score
        3,002
    3. Like

      jboyd5

      Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        67
      • Reaction score
        38
    4. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    5. Like

      oldmanofthesea

      Master Don Juan 50
      • Messages
        1,573
      • Reaction score
        3,272
    6. Like

      Tilex

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        898
      • Reaction score
        1,029
    7. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    8. Like

      Mike32ct

      • Messages
        8,393
      • Reaction score
        5,135
  • Loading…
Top