“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do you be Romantic?

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
I have been told that I am everything a girl wants but I am not romantic enough (more like not romantic at all, only sweet).

Besides flowers, what are good ways to be romantic and spontaneous/surprising? Some examples would be wonderful.

Thanks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Take her out somewhere alone outside and give her warm long hugs or kisses and use kino. I think those are considered romance, arent they? Kino, not really... Maybe it's just a flirt.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
cmon,

i was probably more romantic at 10 then u at 23.....watch some damn chick flicks and see how they get treated


the whole thing is to make her feel 'special'
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
yea chick flix sounds good
 
Top