Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you be a jerk!

acooljay

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you be a jerk instead of a nice guy? what are some things a jerk does.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not being rude but..you never saw a kid who acts like an as*hole in your life?

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not being a complete *******. I've found that it helps to just sound arrogant, and talk down to people. Neg-hits works. Find weakness and expoit it.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get this all the time. "Rob, ur an as$hole."

just be ****y, make inapropriate comments and stuff, its fun.

Dill

Reaction score
Because this is my first post, I wont try to sound like I know everything, but today in class I asked asked a girl if she was going to Taco Bell, and then told her that she needed to skip a few meals. She is skinny, but she acted offended. I just smiled and went back to my studying.

Reaction score
What the hell kind of stupid a$s AFC are you. That Taco Bell ""insult"" was more pvssy a$s than a bad Jet Li movie.
(Now that's how to be a jerk!)

Seriously though, reconsider before wanting to be a jerk. You'll only succeed in attracting the more trashier type of girl. If you can deal with that, go for it. Myself, I found this quality girl who was attracted to me but has a hard time trusting me because I was so flagrantly a player and a jerk.

Maybe the question you should ask yourself first is "Do I really want to be a jerk?"

Peace

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dill- I am sorry to make a reply like this to your first post... but what the fvck were you thinking? Teenage girls have enough problems with eating disorders without guys telling skinny girls that they are fat. It pisses me off when I have to listen to skinny girls b!tch about being fat, and its a$$hole comments like yours that cause it. Some girls take this type of thing so seriously that they really do start skipping meals and eventually they are in the hospital for anorexia.

Being a DJ is about being a good guy, not a nice guy or an all-out jerk. You have to find a way to be ****y and confident and nice at the sime time.

*edited because I'm a ****.

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dill
Because this is my first post, I wont try to sound like I know everything, but today in class I asked asked a girl if she was going to Taco Bell, and then told her that she needed to skip a few meals. She is skinny, but she acted offended. I just smiled and went back to my studying.
Hehe. I did something similar a looooong time ago.

I was riding in the car with this one girl, and she says" I need to run" and I said "yeah you do" as a neg-hit. I later realized I was extemely rude (but it was still funny! :))

Just focus on being your own man first before you try to neghit. Work on yourself before you work on other people. Cya!

Dill

Reaction score
Ok, I guess I am more of an AFC than I thought, and I have alot of work to do. Not trying to defend myself, but it was a girl I knew pretty well, and she knew I was joking. I also get pissed off when skinny girls think they are fat. About a month ago, I was leaving school late because I had to talk to a teacher. I offered a friend (skinny, hot, but really wierd) a cupcake that the teacher had given to me, and she told me that she was on a diet. I made an AFC comment (on the opposite end of the spectrum) and told her she was prettier than most of the skinny girls at our school.