"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How do you avoid LTR'S?

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Hey guys how do you avoid being in an LTR? I know it may seem obvious but I have always slipped into em.....now I find myself single again and Im setting up my life for a DJ lifestyle....Im not bragging (ok maybe a bit) but I can get hot chicks and often they want an LTR...Im a bit of a soft c*nt who hates to hurt peoples feelings.......so how do you do it right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by englishman
Hey guys how do you avoid being in an LTR? I know it may seem obvious but I have always slipped into em.....now I find myself single again and Im setting up my life for a DJ lifestyle....Im not bragging (ok maybe a bit) but I can get hot chicks and often they want an LTR...Im a bit of a soft c*nt who hates to hurt peoples feelings.......so how do you do it right?
-dont hang with them 2 often
-save time for the boys
-see lots of women at the same time.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Some pieces.

Long-term relationships happen through lack of planning and foresight. If you're just "falling" into them, then see more women. Even if you're seeing 1, don't see her so many times a week that it becomes obvious you want more.

Each relationship has it's own "story"; one can't know the outcome or potential, and if you set expectations upon it, you will curtail it's growth before it has had a chance to live, and / or die.

It's your ego that fears hurting people. And moreover, your own feelings that not committing will hurt someone. Isn't it possible that committing to someone whom you're not totally interested is also a form of hurt? So it's possible that committing when you feel wishy-washy is also damaging. [Reframe]

Keep in mind LTR's are reserved only for the *best* of women. If you keep high standards, you'll prevent yourself from just lazily falling into routines.

Lastly, just man up and state what you want. If you're not getting what you want, you're not living your life according to your goals, you're living someone else's. So, there's no way to dodge the bullet of stating what you want and potentially hurting someone. You don't have control over how they feel.



A-Unit
 

englishman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
647
Reaction score
33
Location
amerika
Yep, Im getting it..... ;-)
 
Top