Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do YOU avoid loaded/personal questions?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Inevitably a girl will ask you how many girls you've slept with, if you're player, when was the last time you had sex, etc.

So far I've been asked all 3 in a week's time. I have gotten my way out of them by either coming up with some witty answer (like when she asks how many girls I've slept with I say 500, or none, or some outrageous number) or changing the subject altogether. Usually after a couple further tries they give up.

Still, I'd like to know how you deal/have dealt with loaded questions like this. I hate lying but I don't think you stand to benefit much from answering these questions straight on. Personally I don't care when the last time the girl had sex was or how many partners she's had - I can usually make a pretty educated guess based on her performance and half the time they just tell me without me ever asking.

So, let's hear your stories.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many? a select few
when? when the timing was right

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't answer loaded questions."

Honesty really IS the best policy!

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you know the way you said you did it so far, well thats how your supposed to answer them so good job homie.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell them i don't answer such questions because the answers cause nothing but trouble no matter how i answer them and that "i'm here with you now. all that is the past."

I've never had a girl not accept that. Of course they'll keep trying to get the answer for a little bit but they eventually give up and aren't mad or anything.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
Inevitably a girl will ask you how many girls you've slept with, if you're player, when was the last time you had sex, etc.
Why are you spending time sarging self concious women who have trust issues?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Why are you spending time sarging self concious women who have trust issues?
I don't think that has anything to do with trust. A lot of these questions I've been asked AFTER sex, which could possibly be an ASD thing on her part. Just wondering what others have done is all.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Use humor and give answers that aren't lies but are presented in a way where she thinks you're being a smart arse.

1) How many people have you slept with?

None...

I've gone to bed with a few...but I didn't sleep.

2) Are you a player?

Hell yeah!

I play basketball, baseball, soccer, pac man, parcheesi and I even played bingo with my Grammy once, but don't tell anyone!

3) When was the last time you had sex?

This morning!

Wait...does sex with myself count?

Then grin and change the subject...fast.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Espi said:
You have to convey an aura of mystery while simultaneously conveying confidence.

The way to answer a loaded question is with a question.

For example, if she asks, "When's the last time you kissed a girl?"

You answer, "Does it matter?"

If she avoids the question or answers anything other than "Yes, it matters," I take it to mean she's actually interested, that she will have sex with you, knowing there's that there's the possibility of your sleeping with other women.

lol, "when was the last time you kissed a girl"

kiss her, then say "just now"

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being C&F doesn't address the issue because the person who distrusts you press on in the future with the same question. It's really a Catch-22 in the sense of "earning rapport" but if you feel that they are crossing a certain line in which you want to be private about it's seems easier to say "I prefer not to talk about this and for you to not question about it anymore." than doing "So you were asking about your mom or aliens?" (C&F)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be playful with their questions,but in time if it's a real relationship you will have to tell the truth and no more games;

hb-"How many girls have you slept with?"
me-"At the same time or what?"

hb-"When is that last time you went out with a girl?"
me-"You tell me when's the last time you went out with a chick."(smirk on your face)

hb-"How long was your last relatioship?"(I hate this question)
me-"Two months."(I don't go out with chicks for a long time,don't ask)
hb-"Why so short,what happened."
me-"I was too much sexy for her to handle" or "She couldn't tame this wild stallion."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how many of you guys ask these questions to the women you are with?

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't ask any of them anymore. It doesn't really matter to me and as far as sexual partners go, unless you're a complete tool you can pretty much tell if they're experienced or not.

thirtyplus

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are sh1t tests. I wrote an entire long-ass post about sh1t tests.

http://realitymethod.wordpress.com/2007/01/19/what-is-a-sh1t-test/

(replace 1 with i to get URL to work)

The short of it is, you NEVER have to answer these questions honestly if you don't want to. I've had 2, 3, 4 year relationships where the woman NEVER found out how many girls I'd slept with (and never will). That's actually one thing I typically never tell a girl.

"Are you a player?" Is a SOI (statement of interest, not statement of intent, frikkin' Juggler...) She likes you.

In general, if a girl is asking you all these personal, "loaded" questions, she LIKES YOU. Handle them just as you'd handle any **** test and move on.

If she persists, in relationship setting, Set the expectation that some things you just won't share (unless you do want to share them, then share them). It can work either way. Don't overthink it.