"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How do you avoid cuddling after sex?

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
When I don't feel like lying in bed and cuddling with a girl i just had sex with, I usually go to the bathroom and pretend I'm dropping The deuce for about 10-15 min, then i shower for about 10 more min.
In the meantime they get up and leave the bedroom or if it's late they just fall asleep.

What's your move?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Well ironically I injured my rotator cuff(shoulder) awhile ago and it still gives me soreness to this day. I suppose you can use some kind of muscle injury as an excuse for girls to not cuddle with you. Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
Just remember to be consistent and use the side of your body that is touching hers.

On a related note, I've been complimented several times on how sensual I am even after sex. This is what separates me out sometime from previous people they have been with and makes them keeping coming back and wanting more. Most women like cuddle time and if you're not selfish, this could help you if you want repeat bangs from the same chick.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well ironically I injured my rotator cuff(shoulder) awhile ago and it still gives me soreness to this day. I suppose you can use some kind of muscle injury as an excuse for girls to not cuddle with you. Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
Just remember to be consistent and use the side of your body that is touching hers.
How does she put you to sleep? Head or puzzy? lol

On a related note, I've been complimented several times on how sensual I am even after sex. This is what separates me out sometime from previous people they have been with and makes them keeping coming back and wanting more. Most women like cuddle time and if you're not selfish, this could help you if you want repeat bangs from the same chick.
If your fcking her at will, cuddling isn't going to hurt anything.
 

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
But she's still cuddling you.
I want to avoid every kind of cuddling.
Sometimes I just want her to disappear after sex.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
But she's still cuddling you.
I want to avoid every kind of cuddling.
Sometimes I just want her to disappear after sex.
Tell her you got to do other stuff or get your rest/sleep and tell her to leave. Manage her expectations earlier in the night. Like sometimes if I want/need to get good sleep, I'll tell the girl early on before anything happens that I have to wake up early the next morning for whatever reason, like helping a friend move and that she can't stay over for too long.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top