Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you avoid cuddling after sex?

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I don't feel like lying in bed and cuddling with a girl i just had sex with, I usually go to the bathroom and pretend I'm dropping The deuce for about 10-15 min, then i shower for about 10 more min.
In the meantime they get up and leave the bedroom or if it's late they just fall asleep.

What's your move?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ironically I injured my rotator cuff(shoulder) awhile ago and it still gives me soreness to this day. I suppose you can use some kind of muscle injury as an excuse for girls to not cuddle with you. Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
Just remember to be consistent and use the side of your body that is touching hers.

On a related note, I've been complimented several times on how sensual I am even after sex. This is what separates me out sometime from previous people they have been with and makes them keeping coming back and wanting more. Most women like cuddle time and if you're not selfish, this could help you if you want repeat bangs from the same chick.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ironically I injured my rotator cuff(shoulder) awhile ago and it still gives me soreness to this day. I suppose you can use some kind of muscle injury as an excuse for girls to not cuddle with you. Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
Just remember to be consistent and use the side of your body that is touching hers.
How does she put you to sleep? Head or puzzy? lol

On a related note, I've been complimented several times on how sensual I am even after sex. This is what separates me out sometime from previous people they have been with and makes them keeping coming back and wanting more. Most women like cuddle time and if you're not selfish, this could help you if you want repeat bangs from the same chick.
If your fcking her at will, cuddling isn't going to hurt anything.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally if I don't wanna cuddle, I mention or remind them of this injury and lay on my back while the gal just touches my chest gently and put me to sleep. lol
But she's still cuddling you.
I want to avoid every kind of cuddling.
Sometimes I just want her to disappear after sex.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But she's still cuddling you.
I want to avoid every kind of cuddling.
Sometimes I just want her to disappear after sex.
Tell her you got to do other stuff or get your rest/sleep and tell her to leave. Manage her expectations earlier in the night. Like sometimes if I want/need to get good sleep, I'll tell the girl early on before anything happens that I have to wake up early the next morning for whatever reason, like helping a friend move and that she can't stay over for too long.