Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you ask for a BJ while messing around?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You can get most people to do anything you want if you know how to turn them on. :

Hmmm.....

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Just drop pants....

[... just remember, it's ok to kiss her afterwards, she'll appriciate it, after all, it's yo sh*t, ain't nothing to be scared of. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm.....

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the replies guys

lol when i was more afc i actually asked them when they wouldnt do it on their own (stupid sluts)

however, one time (i was sh1tfaced) i said, (after we made out and i fingered her) we are 69'ing... and she was like "huh" and i just kinda forcefully pushed her in that direction and she willingly did it!..... for about 2 mins then stopped with the anti slut crap "i dont do this, im not a slut" needless to say i was very pissed

ive also asked girls (after fingering/making them orgasm) to suck it (wouldnt do it on their own, tried giving hand jobs, wtf?) and she would just say "i dont do this, im no slut" * SAME F'IN SH1T!
------------------------------------

another question, normally i dont like to go down on girls i dont know that well (especially ONS) unless they are extremely hot or no for a fact they are "clean"........ what are your thoughts on this?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by white_hype

another question, normally i dont like to go down on girls i dont know that well (especially ONS) unless they are extremely hot or no for a fact they are "clean"........ what are your thoughts on this?
It's a wise policy, but at the same time, your "cleanliness" is as much suspect as theirs. How can you refuse to go down on her and expect her to go down on you?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewww. Snowballing is disgusting.
Yes. Snowballing is disgusting. But that's not snowballing... snowballing is when the chick keeps the *** in her mouth and transfers it to your mouth. (No I have NEVER done this). Kissing a girl after she went down on you might be disgusting too, but not nearly as disgusting as snowballing... I mean you'd hope she'd have swallowed by then, so there shouldn't be anything in her mouth. (If she didn't, then you've got totally other issues to deal with, ha). I never expect a kiss right afterwards, I usually go and clean up (mouthwash, whatever)... but a lot of guys don't care about that. Depends on the person, if they grab me and kiss me afterwards, cool. If they don't, that's cool too. Whatever. I WOULD kiss a guy after he went down on me, but I'd rather not... in fact (as discussed in that other post) I'd rather he skip the going down on me all together, but that's just me.

OK BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC:::

As for a guy asking me to go down on him or what not... I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with a single instance that this has happened to me... The only guy who ever EVER ASKED/TOLD me was a guy I was in a LTR with... and by then, it's like you can say anything to each other... But a new guy? No way. Can't imagine that.

I think it depends if it is the first time you're hooking up with her or not. If she's gone down on you before in the past, then you probably don't have to ask, she'll just do it... but if she doesn't, then you can ask her to because she already set the precedent that she'll do it. ha ha... If it's a new girl or a girl who never did that to you before, I think most chicks would be like "omg did you really just ask me that?" I never had to be asked... I happen to enjoy doing it, (I also HATE giving hand-jobs... absolutely hate it! call me crazy), so I just take it upon myself to do it (or I tell him that I want his d*ck in my mouth... but that's if I've been drinking and I've got my smut-mouth on).

I can't really think of the "Right" way to ask/tell a chick to go down on you... I can't think of any way that wouldn't make me start laughing if a guy said it to me.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just pull it out and have it wink at her!

M.A.C.