How do YOU approach?

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you usually wait to see if a girl checks you out? (Eye contact, smiles, etc.)

Or

Do you just approach out of the blue? (No signals from her.)

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I approach.

When I see a hot girl that I'd like to approach, I usually stand somewhere where I can easily be seen by her, I talk to a friend and make sure I appear to be having a good time. Then when she notices me, I act like she is just catching my eye at the same time. Then, if she holds the eye contact, that's when I smile. If she smiles back, the game is ON! I walk on over, usually with an opener such as,

"Were you eye flirting with me?"

Or

"Should we talk? Or I can go back over there and we can keep flirting from a distance."

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach from behind with a chloroform rag in my right hand.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wave and smile

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With confidence, swagger, and a sense of humor.

Especially after they look at me, bite their lip, and turn away.

CloneWolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, my name is CloneWolf. Millionare I own a mansion and a yacht.

Guaranteed to work...were it true...

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good question,

and once again, most of the answers turn out to be extremely general. here's mine:

- i try to get eye contact and gauge her reaction... it's either go or no go depending on her expression. if she scowls at me, then there's certainly no point in going in.

but usually, it's difficult to make eye contact with women... they don't seem to be open to looking a stranger in the face.

in that case, i try to initiate ANY INCIDENTAL INTERACTION (tm :) ... ask them about what they're reading or whatever the surrounding will support. my theory is: it is COMPLETELY innocent but SHE KNOWS EXACTLY what you're doing. if she's interested, she responds with interest and i proceed.

if she's not interested and answers quickly or distractedly, i'm gone and no harm done. not much risked.

i feel like i may not be doing things exactly right or am not being agressive enough... any correction would be appreciated.

finally, i've noticed that there might be a "dance" involved in a self enclosed area like a bookstore... if you check out a chick and relocate and later you find her in your vicinity, she might be signaling an approach. confirmation anyone?

delta

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, I'd like to hear some more SPECIFIC ways of how you do your approach, I already said mine with specifics thinking that would get other people to do it also.

I do like the way you approach Delta, I tried that a few times. It seems to work fairly well at initiating a conversation, but sometimes I do feel like it is unclear of what you're really after to the girl. I usually do that, then, judging by her reaction immediately move into being more flirty.

And definitely pay attention to how the chicks react if they do notice you. Even if you're just walking down the street, and you pass some hottie, sometimes they don't look as your passing, but ALWAYS look over your shoulder. I noticed they usually do a lot of looking once they think YOU are not watching.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's works for me is a situational opener with my trademark boyish charm. Also, I usually don't wait for signals but if they're there, that works.

Specific example from today:

(Me Just getting off work at KFC and eyeing an HB 8.5 eating)

RM: Hey, mind if I sit with you? *With trademark innocent boyish look*
HB: Don't you work here?
RM: Yeah but we have a policy against bothering customers, unless they want us to.
HB: Alright.
(blah blah blah lol lol yadda yadda She works at (movies)blah blah)
RM:Alright, thurs. dinner at KFC and a movie at (her workplace), a free date for cheap students. (Hand her my phone)

But overall I believe that staying 'level' and 'smooth' are the most important keys to success.