Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you all deal with confidence / motivation crisis ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since finishing with my LTR ive been on a serious journey in self-development trying to “level up” so I can achieve that next stage of life

Problem is I am trying to build businesses , learn new skills (marketing, copywriting, sales etc) , have a social life , look after my pet , work my full time job and keep enough cash coming in from side hustles to sustain me on my own

Some days I just stop and think wtf am I doing …..i should just take a promotion in my crappy day job , wife a hb 6 , and load myself up in credit card debt like everyone else is doing and chill out

Case in point I have launched a fashion line to a niche audience ….just some t-shirts to begin with sales were slow I went a little too niche with the designs still managed to sell half of them and I learnt a bit about my customer ( I think ) , I then went onto design a high quality waterproof jacket for winter it was nice when I tested the market with a prototype response was good if not very good

So now I am trying to mass produce said jacket ……but my god the cost…… 2.500 for the material alone , pattern cutting , sampling , mass production (in the uk) I think I would be lucky to make any profit and would need to outlay maybe 5-8K of my savings

The obvious answer is to manufacture outside of the UK as its cheaper but this comes with its own demons ( finding a factory ,is factory reputable , language barrier, do they produce quality , can they be trusted blah blah blah )

feel like I am slamming my head against a brick wall in the hope of one day breaking it down lol

My question to all of you that are financially self-sufficient how did you find the motivation to just keep going ? , I have little family and my friends are not overly entrepreneurial so don’t really get it

Some days I am so tired and fed up of it all ,everything seems like it is such an uphill battle to complete , i am worried that if all of this fails i am back to square one and some days i will just spend the entire day procrastinating about every single eventuality in the universe

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a bit general, but what's been working for me recently is delegating more. Maybe worrying about the logistics and details is overloading your mind making you feel tired of it all. Try not to fool yourself into thinking that you always have to be productive and you need to be the busy CEO who's taking care of everything. For example, it's good that you're learning all these new skills. But, I say focus less on skills that bore you and more on things that make you excited. Maybe try designing a new item? Delegate someone else to handle logistics, or form a team.

Also, procrastinating is good. Let me explain. Do what you enjoy. Make the quality of your "hard work" be based on the quality of your decisions - the quality of your thinking. The whole decision you have to make about where the factory will be located, that's your main work. If it's daunting, have someone break down the numbers to the penny and give you general opinions on whether it's a good idea or not. I'm sure you already know, but fiverr is really affordable for outsourced services such as this. Don't force yourself into believing that you have to be hands-on with everything. Don't shoot in the dark and consider hiring a consultant or a mentor. In the meantime, hang out with your family mostly and your friends sometimes. Play XBOX and let your mind form a creative solution to these "obstacles." Or find a business partner / hire a manager to handle this whole factory issue for you while you focus on a different area of expansion, like a new line or something. Basically, try your best to do what what you sincerely want to do. Easier said than done, I know, because you can only answer to yourself. But the beauty of capitalism is that those skills you mentioned above (marketing, copyright, sales, etc) can be done by other people. Learn the 101 general gist of it, but don't go too deep into these subjects unless you are sincerely interested and excited about it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve learned about myself that the only thing I tend to get lazy in is dating. I think because the effort required for such a low return is the driving force behind it. I’m not that way with my business or anything else, I know if I work hard enough I’ll see the returns eventually. I just know I wasn’t put on this earth to be a ladies man, I mean I do ok but not near as well as many on here. And what little success I have I had to work hard at it and it’s tiresome.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps all that make it or become made had the same questions. just keep showing up and putting in the effort, time will take care of some of it. one day you wake up with the same feeling and realize you're looking down from floor 10 of your own building.

how bad do you want freedom?

while you're developing a product, selling some sort of related service that you or an assistant can do sometimes will provide the funding for the product development.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even things that are great, often have just an ordinary death; Existentialism is my motivation, the old world is dying around us and we have the opportunity to sit atop the new one.