Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you all balance Drinking and Bodybuilding

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious. Every time I go over to a girl's house they always wanna drink lol. But I've got to be so strict about my bodybuilding that it's like I'm preparing for a competition, so that I can reach the next level of nicksaiz65.

What should I do? Do some extra cardio early in the day and then just have a glass of wine or something whenever I'm over at their house?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Alcohol adds sugar into your system and you have to work it off…

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually thought the main issue with drinking was weight gain (fat) from the extra calories I was consuming in alcohol, until I quit completely for almost 4 months. My appetite went into overdrive and I gained 10 pounds of quality mass in this few months. Didn't lose much fat at all like I had thought. 1/2-1" on my waist. Alcohol decreases protein synthesis up to 20% in some studies and fvcks with your hormones. Some of my best PR's have been done, when hungover, but probably not ideal if your focus is hypertrophy, or at all for that matter, but it's not easy to give up, when you like it.