Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you afford online dating if feel like you are paying to get rejected?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here is another OLD profile gem I found. She's only very low end HB7 and the very max as well and look at all the BS. There is the travel thing again. Expect guys to just drop everything at once and travel? People work and own businesses and just can't do that on a whim. Strikes me is she's in her 30s, doesn't believe in God, doesn't want kids or get married. It's no wonder why white birthrates are down in many western countries.

I don't hardly see HB9s with this much jargon listed. Also, doesn't have a degree. I'm wondering if it's a fake profile too.

Her summary
Please make me laugh..... Hi! I am Alex! I just spontaneously moved from Akron, Ohio in April. I am new to these platforms and am really curious who my new neighbors are. (Those of which are not 85 years old or the ones addicted to meth.) I moved here chasing after the smiles only fishing brings me. (For now...maybe you will make me smile more?) The Fishing here and the Vitamin D make me high and I couldn't deny myself that happiness for any longer! Saltwater fishing is new to me and so each fish I catch is a first and feels magical. In the first month I made the cover of a magazine (edit 9/5, now two covers), just caught a tarpon from the beach, got a radio show or 2, and bare handed a blue runner right out of the gulf. The past two months have just been UNREAL. I was also offered a dream job and go skipping into work in the mornings. (At least up to the point where my coworkers might see.) I have been really lucky in life and have been able to travel. Starting At six years old, I would fly to France in the summers by myself to stay with my grandparents. Half French, I spent years living in Paris and traveling in Europe. There are still so many places to see and would love to have a best friend with benefits to travel with. I don't think I'll ever get married and I don't want kids. I don't believe in God and will leave it at that as to not offend anyone. I have a dry sarcastic witty sense of humor which you will either find hilarious or you won't understand. At the moment I'm loving Chad Daniels and Jim Gaffigan. It's nice to see there are actually some guys my age around here... hopefully I will get over being shy and say hello. I hope to find more hobbies (fossils!), I would love to become addicted to exercise, smile even more, see the northern lights, go to Bora Bora, deep sea fish, and go to the keys to catch my first Mahi. I'm intelligent and curious. I am super laid back. I am independent. I like hanging out at home. I am fluent in french. Would be awesome if you had your passport. Having a passport and speaking a foreign language would be even cooler. Ability to travel whenever you want would also be good. I get frustrated by messages that just say hi. I like seeing photos of your pets. I want to see your eyes in your photos. If you're wearing sunglasses in all of them I can't tell if you are a murderer or not. You should be able to make me laugh. You should have a vehicle. I love when you post your jail mugshots, you truly are photogenic! My eyebrows are 100% mine. If you see me at work...say hi! Don't be offended if I don't write back...I am just really timid to jump in to this and dating again.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Work on yourself sounds ambitious because part of working on yourself SOUNDS like experiencing failure. Learning from failure is okay in principle as long as the failure is not a catastrophic break-down. The thread is already about failure to get online traction so its clear I must be aware of what doesn't work in terms of making an online profile, and that's being honest or weak with your profile.
You can't learn or grow from all failures if the failures themselves are catastrophic. If you deal with a woman and fail then a catastrophic breakdown is possible if you end up bankrupt, lose your job, end up in a bad marriage/divorce, catch an STD, or get into a nasty dry-spell once you go through another emotional rollercoaster, etc....

So yeah, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, assuming it does not kill you.
Do you know what the definition of insanity is?