“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do we get woman to call us more often than us calling them?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Hi there,

I have dating this chick twice now, we last dated on thursday called her on sunday to hang out with my that day, she couldnt as had something planned but did message me after saying that we will hopefully hang out next weekend.

I did alot of kino with her and even positioned my hand towards her (will u walk with me hand in hand gesture), even did the stroke hair test but it didnt come off smoothly.

She wanted to see my car and ra ra ra,
She knows my name, my age, what suburb i work in, what type of job but she doesnt know the name of it.

I started off with 'Brad Pitt', second phone call told her I was a "ghostbuster", second date told her that I 'sell slaves' i think.
then finally told her that I was in a call centre, she asked who for and I told her I think it starts with a C or something. (LAME)

And I ask "Do i get a kiss?" she resisted, i was chivalry and also play fun and busting her...dropped her off and asked "Do I get a kiss and she walked up to me very slowly and I kissed her three times" (sorry for the details)

Whats the trick for the question in the subject above?

Ben
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
You don't.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
simple. You DON'T call them.

I don't have time to call the girls I'm dating. they call me. it is funny.

I told one girl that I always enjoy talking to her and that she shouldn't feel bad about calling whenever she feels like it.

This way I don't get into **** for not calling her.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Stop asking for kisses. Read the bible.

You don't ask. You NEVER ask.

She knows your whipped on her - so she's in control of you.

You've got to back off - your busy, you have a life. You've got stuff to do.

Don't be the needy person.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
why does it matter?

who cares who calls who?

I dont get this one either..I understand the perspective that if you dont call them they will think your busy?

but what is it that ur so busy doing?

not one man on here that is single can tell me he cant make a 5 min phone call with-in 4 days to set up a date.

if you are confident, sure of urself.and dont come off needy..you dont need to want to get her to call u more..nor do u need to wait certain times to get what you want.

if u want ass..move fast make it happen.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top