Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do we get woman to call us more often than us calling them?

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have dating this chick twice now, we last dated on thursday called her on sunday to hang out with my that day, she couldnt as had something planned but did message me after saying that we will hopefully hang out next weekend.

I did alot of kino with her and even positioned my hand towards her (will u walk with me hand in hand gesture), even did the stroke hair test but it didnt come off smoothly.

She wanted to see my car and ra ra ra,
She knows my name, my age, what suburb i work in, what type of job but she doesnt know the name of it.

I started off with 'Brad Pitt', second phone call told her I was a "ghostbuster", second date told her that I 'sell slaves' i think.
then finally told her that I was in a call centre, she asked who for and I told her I think it starts with a C or something. (LAME)

And I ask "Do i get a kiss?" she resisted, i was chivalry and also play fun and busting her...dropped her off and asked "Do I get a kiss and she walked up to me very slowly and I kissed her three times" (sorry for the details)

Whats the trick for the question in the subject above?

Ben

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple. You DON'T call them.

I don't have time to call the girls I'm dating. they call me. it is funny.

I told one girl that I always enjoy talking to her and that she shouldn't feel bad about calling whenever she feels like it.

This way I don't get into **** for not calling her.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking for kisses. Read the bible.

You don't ask. You NEVER ask.

She knows your whipped on her - so she's in control of you.

You've got to back off - your busy, you have a life. You've got stuff to do.

Don't be the needy person.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why does it matter?

who cares who calls who?

I dont get this one either..I understand the perspective that if you dont call them they will think your busy?

but what is it that ur so busy doing?

not one man on here that is single can tell me he cant make a 5 min phone call with-in 4 days to set up a date.

if you are confident, sure of urself.and dont come off needy..you dont need to want to get her to call u more..nor do u need to wait certain times to get what you want.

if u want ass..move fast make it happen.