Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do we actually change

Reaction score
I would appriciate if you would tell your ideas or agree with mine but as far as I understand the process, it goes like this

it all starts with motivation -}

-}search for info(most important as I find it difficult myself which things to take as useful or not) -}

-}think(example. you start to think about being the prize, you try to keep that in your head while talking to people)-}

-}believe(you start to belive it works and start to belive in your self a little)-}

-}faith(you start to have faith in the method and your abilities)-}

-}subconcious(you no longer think about it, but its back there and always working)-}

-}feel(you have this powerful feeling that everything is just right and goes as you want, you feel that you are the prize, and by that time you probably are:up: )

Reaction score
I think that you first have to give yourself a reason to think you're the prize, instead of just thinking it, and then believing it for no reason (which probably wont happen). I would say to look at your own life and decide whats really important to you and what you want to accomplish. make some goals for yourself and then look up a post by Jariel, i think its called "get motivated and take control" or something along those lines.