How do un-manly men get women?

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
So? Lots of beta men are married to attractive women. That doesn't mean they're happy.

Also, stop hating. It's not a good look on you. Calling these guys goofy, gay, ugly etc. That just makes you look like a hater.

It's understandable though. When a guy is with an attractive woman, some men tend to look for any negative trait in him. "He's just a jock. He's a meat head. He's a nerd. He's an egghead. He's not even that good looking. He acts gay..."
Eh, I admit it came across as petty jealousy. But you see a lot of these kinds of rant posts here, so I thought I'd join in. I just mentioned those things as sort of summaries of what some of these guys are like, even though I'm sure there's more to them in reality that I'm missing. But from what I know of them, I get that impression. Like I have coworkers who sound cringily feminine when talking and I overhear the most boring basic conversations about their lovely train rides back to see their family and then wonder how they got the hot wife they do, and kids. I've tried eliciting more interesting conversation out of them but they don't seem to have much depth. Yet despite this they seem to have stable family lives for guys in their early 30s or late 20s.

I wasn't trying so much to hate as much as just asking why they do this given that they're not red pillers and don't act like Don Juan. I'm surrounded by tons of liberal east coast SJW types in my city and most of them couldn't be more different from the Don Juan type on here. Most of them seem to have no problem getting into and maintaining relationships though. Maybe their passion in whatever cause they support is sexy in it of itself though.

Sounds like you are jealous. Goofy, juvenile....point is they are getting women are they not? It might seem as if to YOU they have a bunch of bad traits, but there's also the possibility that were I or others to see some of these guys "in action" we'd be of the opinion they probably funny and charismatic...and "okay" guys if we'd get to know them. It's funny what jealousy can do to some people. God forbid they show some personality and not be the type that be off the side quiet, tight lipped and mean mugging everyone.
Actually I was asking since I'll admit my natural personality is somewhere in between the things I mentioned about these guys (things I've been trying to get under control and move away from) and the things this forum encourages you to aspire to be. I certainly I have an immature juvenile side that I sometimes bring out but I'm not nearly as effeminate as some of these guys. I'm for sure not the other extreme either where I'm just some brooding silent tough guy out of a movie who makes every word count when talking to women of course, or a real player or anything. But the fact that they're doing well without these traits makes me question whether I should pursue them.

And as someone mentioned, having attractive women is not necessarily "success", that's true.