how do u find out if a girl is a virgin or not?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jon jack you had some really good advice there "before you trust someone, be prepared to have your trust broken" cheers for your encouraging words. I am at peace with my decision of going after a girl who is a virgin, but I know its gonna be hard to find some these days. I do kinda trust this girl but whats causing the doubts is her mentioning that her past relationship was just sexual. Shes kinda has the same views as me of not having sex till marraige.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you heard the special trick? Rub a quarter on the base of her spine, and if it rains the next day, you're in the clear.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are operations for that sort of thing nowadays.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you take off your pants and the girl's first reaction is "What's that?!"
hahahahahahahahahhahaahhhhhaahahaha

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
...I myself am a virgin, but why should I settle for something thats already being used...
Hot damn, that's the most messed up thing I've ever read! Do you really believe that a woman is a 'thing?' You're equating her with toilet paper... what the hell kind of Christian ethic is that? Your priorities are really skewed...

DO NOT give this girl a guilt trip for something she may or may not have done with a prior boyfriend. She's capable of making her own decisions, and it's not your place to give her crap because she doesn't live up to your standards.

Hell... you're damn lucky she gave you an answer at all - you're not sleeping with her, and you had no right to pry into that part of her life. If she says she's a virgin, then that should be enough. If it's not, you need to move on - don't be a prick.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she said she still was a virgin but also said that she broke up with her last bf cos the relationship was just sexual. I was like huh?? dunno whether to believe her or not, can I confront her about it
Yeah girls who say those things often mean that " We didn't have vaginal sex but we did have anal! therefore I am still a sweet innocent virgin!".

I don't know about you but I rather have a woman that did it a few times vaginaly then a girl who took it up the ass once.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spukee
Hot damn, that's the most messed up thing I've ever read! Do you really believe that a woman is a 'thing?' You're equating her with toilet paper... what the hell kind of Christian ethic is that? Your priorities are really skewed...
Excuse me but how is that the most messed up thing you ever read? so he wants a girl that shares his values and morals, what in the world is wrong with that?? if you find that the most messed up thing you ever read I don't even want to know what things you think are ok...

would you go out with a 200 pound girl with a big nose? NO?? well see that is your choice and she is not to your liking. The same can be said about this case. We all have a right to be picky on the girls we choose. Some like em skinny, some like em hb 7 or above only, and some want them to be virgins. We all have different tastes.

spukee

Don Juan
Reaction score
JtH: I don't give a damn if he's exclusively into virgins - that's not the issue. As I stated in my post, he should move on if the girl isn't what he's looking for.

However, there's a helluva difference between knowing what you want, and dwelling on what you want so much that you fail to take into account the other aspects of a person. If you don't see how the statement "something thats already being used" shouldn't be applied to people, then you're a pretty lost cause.

You're right, I wouldn't go out with a 200-lb, big-nosed girl. However, I also wouldn't see it as my place to make her feel like less of a person because of it.

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
Excuse me but how is that the most messed up thing you ever read? so he wants a girl that shares his values and morals, what in the world is wrong with that?? if you find that the most messed up thing you ever read I don't even want to know what things you think are ok...

would you go out with a 200 pound girl with a big nose? NO?? well see that is your choice and she is not to your liking. The same can be said about this case. We all have a right to be picky on the girls we choose. Some like em skinny, some like em hb 7 or above only, and some want them to be virgins. We all have different tastes.
I have values and morals. I am not a virgin. I've slept with a handful of guys. But i do have values and morals. I dont consider myself "used" and neither does my boyfriend.

By saying that she's "already been used" is ignorant and it makes you sound like you think that she and her virginity are "things". She is not a "thing". You do not throw her away once she has been used.

Get a better and more realistic view of women. Then come back.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DeadlyAssassin, I hope you understand the issue better now after all the posts. I don't really have anything else to add to what I've already said. This issue is quite a sensitive one although it is becoming less and less important as time goes by. Don't be like a homophobe who insults gays and disrespects them. You may not like gays but it doesn't mean that you can't show them some courtesy. So show some courtesy to girls who aren't virgins. Cause all these people who have lifestyles which we may not agree with are not meant to be 'saved'.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know that just because a girl is a not a virgin doesnt mean shes a slut. I know its a wrong or harsh way of saying that a non virgin girl is used or second hand. I just want to find out whether shes already done it or not.

You guys are right that whatever happened, happened in the past. I am not too sure wat will be the result of me finding out if she was not a virgin. I will be really disappointed but not 2 a point that I am gonna just throw her away. I will have to think this through whether shes still worth it. Because lately we have been getting along and we kinda seem to connect with each other. I understand where she comes from and she understands me and most of the time we are thinking the same thing. Everyone makes mistakes and we all have to learn from it. Therefore I cant be judgemental because of what might have happened back then when she was still 15.

But right now this is where I am at, is it still worth me lowering my standards and still going out with her. thats why I kinda need to find out the truth.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her and you will know the answer.

HINT: The answer should be "no" unless you're doing something wrong.

Reaction score
DA - Frankly, its a standard issue. I dont see it as a bad thing that a girl isnt a virgin, and that seems to be the general view on this board. Nonetheless, its ignorant of *US* to tell you that you must believe what we do or you're a horrible person. As long as it doesnt concern us, we're not the ones to judge you (much in the same vein, hetrosexuals shouldnt try to stop gay marriage). You're not telling us how we should live our lives, just how you live yours and prefer the person you end up with live theirs. I think we should stop telling you to change your value system.
If you need someone who's only been with you, I can understand that, since you're keeping yourself for the girl you marry. Sacrifice on both parts. To answer your question about the virginity issue, someone early on said the right thing: how much can you trust this person? I was with a girl who I loved to death, but couldnt trust. The relationship was painful for me. If a girl cant be trusted, you shouldnt be with her regardless of virginity. But when it comes to finding out, the only person who really knows is her. And the only way of knowing is her being honest with you. Now ask yourself this: Is she likely to be honest with you?
(also, questions can be put in a roundabout way to get answers if you're willing to be patient - one question leading to another 2 days later, and so on until you can paint a clear picture. Sneaky though.)

Reaction score
Originally posted by spukee
You're right, I wouldn't go out with a 200-lb, big-nosed girl. However, I also wouldn't see it as my place to make her feel like less of a person because of it.
That isnt what he did. Its his belief, and I certainly hope he doesnt denigrate people for doing things differently (although the choice of wording could have been better). But its something that bothers him, and if it bothers him enough that he'd be unhappy, then fine.
Same way if I met someone absolutely wonderful in every way and found out she *used* to be a man, I probably am not going to stay with her. Because never having had a penis attached matters to me in my women. A stretch, admittedly, but I think it carries the same point - its not something that SHOULD matter, since it shouldnt affect me in any way now, but mentally I wouldn't be able to deal with it.