"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how do u deal with AFCs

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
i'm meeting a lot of AFCs everyday, people I'm working with or guys i've been in high school/college with. they talk to me about girls and whine and buy gifts and talk about love and talk about romance and talk and talk, then follow the girl and try to treat her with a nice dish in a restaurant and puts her in a pedestal and get LJBFied. then history repeats again.

was wondering how do u guys deal with that kind of people/friends ? for me, i have two options like one is not saying anything just nodding and saying "sh!t, what an AFC" to myself and another option is say directly "be a man, stop acting like a girl"

i used to tell my friens the second option, but i noticed that i couldn't change anything and there are too much of them out there. so now i just shut up and try not to let them change my inner self.

and sometimes, it seems i 'm fightin against the whole society. and sometimes i say to myself "is there another option? should i be more romantic and treat the girls .... "
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
I've noticed that the sencond option A doesn't work and B most of the guys don't believe you or don't want to believe you. And you have to shove it down there throught which isn't fun. Look at most AFC's who come to this bored. They don't want to change and don't have the courage or belief to change.

You have to grit your teeth. One day they'll realize the truth and become a man. Or they'll stay virgins and turn into monks. lol.
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
after much research i think option A is better, dont try to change a person and turn them into yourself by telling them what to do, just guide them
 

2xp

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
paris, france
Capi Crimini :

One day they'll realize the truth and become a man. Or they'll stay virgins and turn into monks. lol.
:D :D

i don't mind when it's about people i don't really know or guys i just meet once a while. more girls for me :D :D but it hurts when it's your buddies telling you how they think so much about girls and don't know what to do, and are completely clueless when they get rejected :( they are cool fun guys i hang out with often but are AFCs with this subject.maybe they were spoiled by their mothers or they watch too much tv crap or the feminists squads convinced them

i don't know .... sometimes i just wish instead of going to high school/college, a Don Juan College existed so that guys could learn about life and nature's way, instead of overlearning computer stuff or resolving mathematical equations and overanalzng complete useless theories
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
The real issue is not changing them, it is dealing with them making comments when you are trying to neg hit and DJ a woman in front of them.

I had this happen at lunch, I was with a group from work, and I neg hitted the HB7 next to me who thinks she is a HB 9... she was eating it up, but the AFC across from us was making dumb a$$ statements like "I can't beleive you would say that to her, she is beautiful" and " Well you are not modest are you" when I make a C+F bragging comment.

I do not know the answer but I guess we have to learn to shake off the AFC haters and just move forward. I am slowly learning to take an "I just don't give a f@ck" attitude, but it is hard.

I will get there!

Dietzcoi
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Personally, I think your 'just be a man' advice would probably screw them up more. Just let them do their thing. If they ask your advice, you can give it but I really doubt that your rules are going to help them (or you for that matter) in the long run.

"sometimes i say to myself "is there another option? should i be more romantic and treat the girls .... ""

I'm actually very, very romantic and I treat women great. People on this site have a lot of trouble distinguishing between treating a woman very well and becoming pathetic. You can be as 'nice' as you want. The problem was never with being nice. The problem is when guys go out of their way to be overly nice to a girl that really has no interest in being with him to begin with...assuming that 'nice' is what is going to get him laid.

So instead, they assume that since 'nice' won't get them laid, that acting like an as$hold WILL get them laid. Once again, that's flawed. Has nothing to do with nice or not nice. Just be who you are, enjoy yourself....be romantic if you feel like it. That would be my advice to your "AFC" friends who seem to bother you so much.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
My business partner is a total AFC, to the bone. However, he is pretty arrogant, which I don't have a problem with, but it can rub some people the wrong way.

He literarly thinks that if a girl doesn't like him, if he sent her roses every day, she will eventually come around.

The sad thing is, he isn't bad looking. He is around 6'0. skinny, but very well toned, and is not a bad person. He just is a true AFC.

I tried to talk with him once, but I gave up when not showing enough feelings becuase I don't "do" enough things with woman.

His main problem is that he is a true mother's boy. He has 5 sisters and no brothers, and his dad used to work late. His sisters and mother have fed him some bullcrap thoughout his life that he has come to believe, like, woman are rational.

Anyway, I have come to realize there is nothing you CAN do, until they want to change. Eventually they will see you have sucess with woman and they don't and will want to know what you are doing.
 

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I had a friend who routinely scored with HBs, back in my AFC days. But for some reason, I didn't learn from him.

I had oneitis for an HB and was being really romantic with her. I introduced the HB to my friend and they established what I assumed was a friendship.

I didn't get anywhere with her.

I finally learned my lesson when my friend told me he f****d her the second time they got together. He backed it up with nude photos of her which were taken at his place.

It may take some time for your friends to shed their AFCness.

......IF they are open minded enough.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
don't try to teach them everytime they do something that screams AFC.

if you're really serious about helping them, lead by example. go out with them, and let them see your game. when you make it look easy, they will want to learn what your secret is, and that's when you teach them.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i would just mind my own business, you cantchange someone who doesnt desire change. i've learned that in the past.

yea anyway i think probably 80% of the world are made up of AFC's. but probably society's doing anyway...feminized men.

@ class im just teasing, cracking witty jokes, and kino (slapping) this girl on the back. and the guys in the class look at me like im a nut or like...uh oh, she's gonna kick his ass. but in the e nd it all works out for me.

an AFC i know just cant say "no" to girls. no matter what they ask him to do he'll do it. that's what the afc's friend told me anyway. he probably interacts with girls when he's alone. but when we hang out in a group, he wont even dare talk to a girl. probably doesnt wanna be judged by other guys. lets just say the way he acts around ppl when he's not around us is very different from the way he acts around ppl when he's with us. There are times hwen i feel he acts very fake...cuz he brags about stuff that i have yet to see
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top