Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do poor solider attract hot women?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am aware that soldiers tend to be poor but how can a poor guy attract hot chicks so quickly. I noticed pbs news broadcast showed US soldier with pretty hot looking wife.

Why would hot looking women get attract to poor guy? I am completely confused.:confused: :confused:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I am aware that soldiers tend to be poor but how can a poor guy attract hot chicks so quickly. I noticed pbs news broadcast showed US soldier with pretty hot looking wife.

Why would hot looking women get attract to poor guy? I am completely confused.:confused: :confused:
Women don't care how much money a guy makes anywhere near as much as the guy cares. Soldiers are usually strong, buff and look hot in their uniform. That's why girls are attracted to them.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in the 82 Airborne. I got so many women. It's probably the same as how a jock in high school gets alot of girls, or a guy in a band. They are doing something cool and productive with their lives. Even though it was just training, women would ask me, what did you do this week. I'd tell them about the rifle and grenade ranges, jumping out of planes, hand to hand combat, stuff like that, and they would get excited. I'm out of the military now and work in a shipping dept. And no woman is turned on by that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jd782
When I was in the 82 Airborne. I got so many women. It's probably the same as how a jock in high school gets alot of girls, or a guy in a band. They are doing something cool and productive with their lives. Even though it was just training, women would ask me, what did you do this week. I'd tell them about the rifle and grenade ranges, jumping out of planes, hand to hand combat, stuff like that, and they would get excited. I'm out of the military now and work in a shipping dept. And no woman is turned on by that.
Oooh...wrap that package and lick that stamp...it's sooo sexay!

(heheheheh...sorry, I couldn't resist)

You're right about what attracts women to soldiers, that stuff AND the uniform.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
SWAMPWIZ.

You are correct. When I was in the Army alot of guys had long term relationships with the fat girls. Because they are the only one who stick around while their boyfriend or husband is out in the field weeks or months at a time. Hot girls have their pick of any guy they want.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like bad boys. Fighting, blowing stuff up, and jumping out of planes makes panties wet.

Infantry gets pvssy -- when I was in the Corps, even the big galoot, country-boy, mouth-breather types that make up the bulk of the 300 MOS's had hot chicks. A lot of the REMF's, though, had fatties and fuglies.

Unscarred

Don Juan
Reaction score
..it's true, and it works in reverse for chicks... go on a mission or a tasking somewhere... suddlenly they are the only ones there with boobs amongst a multitude of guys who haven't had it in a while... but find one that will tolerate the military lifestyle... if she's not a fattie... keep her, cause you got something...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
airborne

Hey,

Years ago I was airborne and assigned to the 7th Special Forces (Green Beret)-----lots of puss.........

cave dweller

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
cave dweller.

I know what you mean. When I was at Ft. Bragg, my room mate had a friend who was a tabbed special forces soldier from 3rd. group. He got so many chicks he was able to hook other guys up with women who couldnt get one on their own.

One day I was riding down Yadkin road with a female friend. A captain from the S.F. pulled up along side us, asked me if I was dating her, I said no, we were just friends, so he gave her his number as we were going down the street. And yes, she called him and yes he "F'D" her, according to her.