How do men that blossom later in life stop thinking about the lost years?

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turuwal said:
Damned straight!

But seriously though, there are a few very simple things that men can do to improve their lot.
- stop wasting money on useless crap
- stop wasting time on TV and video games
- stop wasting energy on low interest level girls
- stop making excuses

I have no sympathy at all for anyone who complains about lack of success while still doing any of the above.
Nice to know I'm not the only one who lives that philosophy. I enjoy hard work and being creative.

Most people I've known (especially women) are always looking for something or someone to distract them and are easily bored with anything that doesn't promise instant gratification. I don't NEED anyone to entertain myself. I just sit at the piano, work on my business or go out and DO something creative with like-minded people. I know what I want in this lifetime, and there sure as hell isn't enough time for me to achieve all the things I want. But I 'll be damned if I don't even try!

Getting laid while living like a dog is ****ing terrible. It's like putting a bandage on a broken limb. It eventually fux up your self-image.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my point is, there is no end game where you are 35, financially successful and wildly socially successful. .
That may be true. But when you talk about "wildly socially successful", what does that mean exactly? Personally, and this is the introvert in me coming out, the last thing I want in life is to be surrounded by people all the time. That would annoy the living crap out of me.

And you're right, maybe it's hard to be the mega player super pimp unless you live that kind of lifestyle (surrounded by poeple all the time). Unless you are unusually gifted in certain areas, to become the mega player super pimp you're going to have to put a lot of effort into that. And my question is this: Is that goal is worthy of that effort? Probably for some.

Bottom line, a decent looking 35 year old who is in shape with his sh!t together should be able to get girls. Maybe he won't become Mystery or David DeAngelo, but is that really what he wants?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya well I'm glad I'm still in my 20's, 4 year until 30 but I do feel I should have accomplished more for a person my age but no sense to dwell on it which why I'm getting coaching from David Wygant lately

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though we men age better than women do for the most part, I am jealous and envious of how women are far more likely to enjoy their youth more than men are

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Even though we men age better than women do for the most part, I am jealous and envious of how women are far more likely to enjoy their youth more than men are
fvck man i'm jealous at hte fact that as a black man i had to become successful, in shape and have super game just to get what the avg white dude can get just by being an avg white dude.

that's life. good god dude. 5 pages of bithcing about **** you can't control

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
fvck man i'm jealous at hte fact that as a black man i had to become successful, in shape and have super game just to get what the avg white dude can get just by being an avg white dude.

that's life. good god dude. 5 pages of bithcing about **** you can't control
Well when I was in Mexico, I saw these thuggish black dudes pulling HB 9.9's on the beach and it annoyed the heck out of me. I was thinking man I am such a great smart guy and these guys are getting the hottest a*s???? So backbreaker, just realize it could be a lot worse. You could be INDIAN.

Anyway, I don't want to race troll on this thread. It has been really tough for me to deal with, the fact that I lost so many years i could have been having fun with women (and friends). I have really struggled with the fact that I have been so alone since I turned 18, and even though I have accomplished myself professionally, it doesn't help. I keep turning back to how I wish I had fun in college. This has hit me like a ton of bricks recently which is why this thread is so timely.

It really helps for me to journal about my experiences. Having a positive attitude helps, but some days are worse than others. The only thing I can do for myself, I think, it to not look back and realize that the future is brighter than the past. Whenever you look back, you are hurting yourself because you could be spending that time doing positive, productive things.

I have been setting small goals recently. Losing 2% body fat, going out and being more social, and doing more things for other people. I think that the depression starts when you start to think about yourself all the time. Rather than doing this, think about how you can make a difference in other people's lives.

In the end, if you think about other people, you win. This is because people will see you as a genuine person, and you stop thinking about all of your so-called problems. Feeling bad about your situation, as I have learned, is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The days that I feel like I am very fortunate and have a bright future are hands down my best days. Right now, my life isn't perfect, but I am working to make it more balanced. I do feel good about the fact that I am doing things that will take me in the right direction.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily men have the last laugh, women get dealt their Karma treatment once they reach their 30's

Reaction score
SMH

Being an Indian guy ONLY sucks if you have a thing for Hot White American girls. Even hot White girls from Europe are open to dating a guy like Sendhil Ramamurthy or some Bollywood stud who is Westernized. It is only the Hayden Panetierre types that won't touch an Indian dude even if he is good looking, rich, and Westernized.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Why be jealous about that? It only means you overachieved by a greater percentage, based on the odds of your demographic (and sadly, the apple rarely falls far from the tree). Getting further than your father is a big achievement.

Congratulations on becoming independently wealthy at 23. Ideally, the younger you achieve this the better. That said, consider my path: I grew up borderline poor. I was making $28K out of college in 1993. I was a self made dot-com millionaire in 1999. For 3 months. Then came the dot com crash of 2000. Then I actually ended up bankrupt in 2002. Then I got a trust fund through a family member. Then I worked for many years at a decent job. Then I became destitute and nearly had to live off mom in 2011 (and realized I would sooner die). Then I bounced back, got fired, bounced back, got fired and now I have two jobs and am bringing in $180 per hour (combined), 40 hours per week.

Long story short: I thank God I didn't become rich too young or I wouldn't have had to have the classic artist's struggle. I would never had written my hit country songs.

I am glad to hear you are an artist also, and hopefully you will make it even bigger!

Reaction score
Experts here:

I don't want to post a separate thread on race but I really want to know, what is it about American girls that are well off (middle class and above) and White that makes then nearly impossible to get for almost all minorities? Like I know so many Asian and Brown dudes that grew up with them in the suburbs but still can't get them yet I see these average looking White dudes who other than being tall aren't that special but manage to get with them. Like are these girls specifically programmed to find minorities to be ugly regardless of what happens?

Like I feel even someone who has good looks and money but happens to be a minority cannot get these girls. Don't throw the whole people are only attracted to their own race stuff out there. I have known European girls who have dated and some even preferred to try it out with a guy from a minority background so what exactly is it about American girls?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** do you even care? Even if we gave you the golden key answer, you couldn't change the fact that you aren't a minority.

But instead of figuring out how to maximize your value in the eyes of everyone and spending time screening for open minded women, you'd rather sit here and ***** about how life sucks for you and how life would be better if X and if so many other dudes have it better than you have it.

Here's a f'n news flash. life isn't fair. welcome to the big leagues. You can either maximize your value to the best of your abilty and do what you can or sit there and cry like a little ***** about how much your life sucks.

there is nothing i can't stand more than people who blame others for their own problems.

You had grandparents and great grandparents that were beaten, denied actual f'n rights, denied education, denied the ability to live in certain neighbroodhoods and you are here on a f'n forum *****ing becuase every white woman in america isn't kissing your feet. your great great grandfather would ***** slap you if he was alive right now.

Seriously, who the fvck cares. You know how many whtie women would not give me the time of day, AFTER I became a catch? you nkow how many times i've been turned down by white women for avg ass white guys? What the f can i do about it but spin plates? that'sa ll you can do is keep spinning. at the of the day of all yoru *****ing and complaining all you can do is keep spinning

my f'n goodness. for all the talk about being an alpha male not his site,for the love of good grab your balls and take action and do the best you can in life. make some lemonade out of what you have.

Reaction score
Whoa!

See this is the problem with how race talks go, people think minorities are *****ing about race, most aren't. Most want to know how to get around. How to land a hayden panetierre type of girl who usually wouldn't prefer a colored guy, especially foreign looking. Whats with the fit? I don't whine, I just try to find solutions.

Like why can't people accept that most race talks aren't guys saying

"OMG I am ___ race life sucks balls for me, hear me cry!!!!"

it is guys saying

"OMG, I am ___ race, life does suck, but I want to know how I can get similar quality women as my handsome white counterpart"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
Whoa!

See this is the problem with how race talks go, people think minorities are *****ing about race, most aren't. Most want to know how to get around. How to land a hayden panetierre type of girl who usually wouldn't prefer a colored guy, especially foreign looking. Whats with the fit? I don't whine, I just try to find solutions.

Like why can't people accept that most race talks aren't guys saying

"OMG I am ___ race life sucks balls for me, hear me cry!!!!"

it is guys saying

"OMG, I am ___ race, life does suck, but I want to know how I can get similar quality women as my handsome white counterpart"

because that's exactly what you've been saying all thread. if i had time i would copy and paste all your whiny responses right here.

there comes a time in a man's life where you have to accept **** for what it is and make the best of it.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Well when I was in Mexico, I saw these thuggish black dudes pulling HB 9.9's on the beach and it annoyed the heck out of me. I was thinking man I am such a great smart guy and these guys are getting the hottest a*s???? So backbreaker, just realize it could be a lot worse. You could be INDIAN.

Anyway, I don't want to race troll on this thread. It has been really tough for me to deal with, the fact that I lost so many years i could have been having fun with women (and friends). I have really struggled with the fact that I have been so alone since I turned 18, and even though I have accomplished myself professionally, it doesn't help. I keep turning back to how I wish I had fun in college. This has hit me like a ton of bricks recently which is why this thread is so timely.

It really helps for me to journal about my experiences. Having a positive attitude helps, but some days are worse than others. The only thing I can do for myself, I think, it to not look back and realize that the future is brighter than the past. Whenever you look back, you are hurting yourself because you could be spending that time doing positive, productive things.

I have been setting small goals recently. Losing 2% body fat, going out and being more social, and doing more things for other people. I think that the depression starts when you start to think about yourself all the time. Rather than doing this, think about how you can make a difference in other people's lives.

In the end, if you think about other people, you win. This is because people will see you as a genuine person, and you stop thinking about all of your so-called problems. Feeling bad about your situation, as I have learned, is a self-fulfilling prophecy. The days that I feel like I am very fortunate and have a bright future are hands down my best days. Right now, my life isn't perfect, but I am working to make it more balanced. I do feel good about the fact that I am doing things that will take me in the right direction.
You exactly described the path to codependency.

Pasternak

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
because that's exactly what you've been saying all thread. if i had time i would copy and paste all your whiny responses right here.

there comes a time in a man's life where you have to accept **** for what it is and make the best of it.
I live in a country where the average blue eyed, blonde white guy making
half of what an american high school drop out takes home for frying chicken at KFC. You travel 200 miles east and same WASP-looking guy makes less than 300 dollar a month. Most would kill for the opportunities presented for talented minority student in the States. It's a matter of perspective.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy who unfortuneately got banned from this site, PlayerHerMan, who gave excellent advice, said this about attractive women when they are young mainly, life is like a free food delivery service for them