"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

how do i....?

astratakus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
i have this girlfriend that is a great girl, but she lacks in experience when it comes to sex. she finds most sexual things weird, i barely convinced her to let me go down on her. shes never given a bj or even been on top till there was me. now my question is how can i bring up or ask if she wants to try different possisions or even be more open dinded to new things?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Why would you ask her if she wanted to try new positions? Just do it.
 

astratakus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
i would just do, but when i try shell be like "what are you doing" and that kind of kills the mood, if it were that easy id do it, but this is a little new to me to have a girl like this.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
She probably doesn't have a lot of experience like you said. Try some things with her, if she objects, of course stop. Try standing off from the sex a bit and let her make the next move. Might solve your problem.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2000
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
go to barnes and noble.. cruise to the Sexuality section with her...

tell her you want to blow her mind or whatever... have her go through the books and look for things she points to... she'll prob say something like.. "Hey, that looks like fun... " or something along those lines... and then say real soft in her ear... "Tonight.... your mine in that position"

or you could point out some things and see how she responds... say... "That looks like it would feel great!.. what do you think..?"

ect..ect.. you just have to find out what she wants and get her to express it...

and then do them!

Best,

Jin
 
Top