Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I win at this game? I'm a girl

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Thanks for all the responses

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
ShortTimer - I don't think one needs to be hot to welcome company.
I think it certainly helps.

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyway - you may see me and not find me attractive (I may not be your type)...
You may be right... you said you were a hot girl and hot girls definately aren't my type. I don't know why anyone would want to date someone they found physically attractive. :D :p

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these posts from women crack me up. you have guys on the backburner, and it seems he's doing the same thing to you. could it be that you're not as hot as you think you are? just a thought.

what is really interesting is that women MUST have a valentine. even if it's a second, third, or fourth choice.

you MUST NOT be alone on valentines day, lest you be scorn by all your women friends.

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the guy is not sure I'm into him then he's blind.
Women really believe their signals are clear. I always find this fascinating.

"I sat next to him and didn't spit on him. How can he not know I'm into him?"

"I wore my sluttiest heels, of course he knows I'm interested."

"I giggled at his moderately well crafted pun. He knows I'm drooling over here.":D

Especially if he is in rebound mode he may not be aware of your signals.

OtherSideOfTheCoin

Reaction score
ShortTimer - You're funny. I like you.

these posts from women crack me up. you have guys on the backburner, and it seems he's doing the same thing to you. could it be that you're not as hot as you think you are? just a thought.
You're wrong - I AM as hot as I think... I'm the one thinking it :D hehe. I may not be hot to him or I may not be his type - but that's life.

Girly: Your pride got in the way of your goals.. I'm pretty certain that he liked you, but you just played too hard to get and he backed off based on his read that you were not that interested in him....
You very well could be right. I did back off but not completely. I've initiated dates with him, I've called him on my own (without being prompted), I've told him how glad I was he called me... I've bluntly said can't wait to see you - etc...

I did back off at the thought of being a rebound chick... and that very well could have been the turnig point. I'm fully willing to accept that. I take 100% responsibility for myactions.

Women really believe their signals are clear. I always find this fascinating.
I know that in an attempt to make up for backing off I've made my self very clear. Short of coming straight out and saying - dude I'm into you... I've laid it on pretty thick!

I appreciate all your responses - however I'm finished with this subject. For the record he DID call yesterday - but I had other plans and did not take the call. He's been deleted. The End

hugs to all and good luck in your journey to find that special person!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Girly: Your pride got in the way of your goals.. I'm pretty certain that he liked you, but you just played too hard to get and he backed off based on his read that you were not that interested in him....

If you want to let seduction take its course then drop the rules and allow yourself to be seduced...
Listen my fellow homey's this isnt her fault. Two things are happening, He's either gameing her, or he's a chicken. That is the only two reasons you dont push with a girl. If you intentions aren't to use it as leverage, its because you are a chicken. Real Simple, nothing more to it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we can learn from this

Take note of how big a thing it is for her to call him.

If a gal takes the initiative, she's really sticking her neck out for you: you're money!

Cheers and best of luck, OtherSide...