Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I toughne up my mates?

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for a while and I've finally decided to post. Now then, I go to school literally infested with chavs( chavs by the way, are basically thugs, the guys that start fights for no reason yet usually just have big mouths). 97% are chavs (No Exaggeration!) and me and my mates are in the minority as we hate them. We hate the way they look, the way they act, the way they sound, the way they smell EVERYTHING!! Becuase of this, we are ridiculed, we are annoyed, we are constantly under threat by them.
I have come to the realisation that they can't go pushing me around. They can have their fun, calling me names, insulting me and **** like that, but if they pass certain lines I must fight back. If they push me, I push them back, If they start a fight with me, I kick their ass. Unfortunatly, my mates don't see it like that. They moan and winge and let them step all over them. I do agree that if they do little stuff like shouting **** at you, you ignore them. They are chavs, they can't help it. But I don't agree with letting them kick the **** out of you without a fight. My mates, however, do.
On one occasion, someody had been spreading stuff to some chav group that one of my mates (Simon) had been saying **** about him. So, they approached him. They were about 5"1/5"2 foot each! There was only 4 of them! They did their usual chav "What the **** 'av you been sayin' bout me!?" **** and my mate didnt say anything. One of them started to hit him in the face when he didn't respond. Simon didn't do anything so he continued. Our other mates were sat right next to him acting like nothing was happening!! I quickly jumped in and said "What the **** do you think you're doing!?" I was about to punch the chav, but I was secretly hoping to myself that Simon would get up and smash him in the jaw, or at least DO SOMETHING!! But no, he just sat there and took it. I pushed the ****er and they left, shouting **** to him while they went. I asked Simon whether he was alright, he said he was fine, but he had tears in his eyes. It was perhaps the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. I contantly asked him why he didn't retaliate. He never responded. I asked my mates why they didnt jump in. They just said "Simon wouldn't have helped us." Sadly, this is true. I said that's besides the point! The point is he's your friend and you sat there and let them humiliate him.

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Reaction score
On another occasion, a similar incident happened to my other friend, Ryan. Ryan was messing about like he usually does. I forgot what he was doing, but one chavette got pissed off at him. She got another chav midget (this one bordering 4 to 5 feet) to start on him. He said "What da **** ya think you're doing?" Ryan suddenly went silent and stiff as if he was on role call. He didn't respond. The chavette suddenly blurted out "Hit him!" So, the midget punched my mate in the face. I watched it all and I was dumbstruck. Ryan hadn't done, nor has he ever done something that bad that he deserved a punch in the face. I once again jumped in, saying "Why the **** did you hit him?" The chav said "He was starting" I looked into Ryan's eyes and once again saw tears developing. Once again, a pitiful sight. I was expecting him to
at least hold on to some of his dignity and self-repect. I said "Aren't you gonna knockout that little ****er!??"
He said......."I don't wanna cause any trouble" I looked at him as if someone had punched me in the face. "What the **** do you mean you don't wanna trouble!? That tiny ****er caused trouble, on purpose, the moment he whacked you!!!!" He clearly wasn't gonna do anything except wallow in his self pity so I just left him. I could barely look at him for a couple days as I had lost alot of respect for him.
These are just a couple of many occasions where my friends have been physically abused and just taken it. I, myself, have been in plenty of fights and defended myself, and am glad I did in retrospect on every incident. I hope to lead by example with my mates but they just won't listen. I know they can fight back as they have alot of hate for most of the people at school yet why can't they just release this on some ****ers face when they start on them. And if only we could stick together and help each other, nobody would start on us as we'd be there to back each other up!!!!
What can I do? I mean, by the looks of it, we're ****ed. I hate hanging round these pansies at crunch time when someone starts on us. They will magically disappear when **** starts. How can I toughen these guys up. They dont need to be hardcore killing machines, just guys that will fight for their friends, and more importantly, themselves.

Reaction score
that is the most pathetic thing I have ever read. good for you for standing up for them, but your friends sound hopeless. good luck with whatever you do.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people **** with you cause they smell weakness. Think in poker when you smell or sense a guys weakness you try to bluff and hope to buy the pot and he will fold. So the more you stand up the less they will mess with you. People who pick on other people for no reason do it to feel better about themselves, and find it easy, make it hard for them to do it and they will find someone easier to beat up. Even if you get your ass beat, it still is harder for them to pick on you then someonelse willing to give in.

A very risky thing to do, but seems to work well with tough military dads making their sons tough. Tell them that if next time they dont stand up to them, that you will beat their ass, and if they dont stand up actually do it, teach them to keep their guard up by punching them in the face, its the quickest way to teach someone to really fight is to beat the **** out of them till they start fighting back. Then when they do, dont give up but gradually let them win. When its over, give them a man hug, congratulate them, and tell them its the only way. You should be closer friends then you were before. Trust me on this its the only way, who knows one could kill himself if he doesnt gain confidence and respect.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you for having some balls. Unfortunately you can't 'make' people change. They have to want to. Dwell on that for a bit, it's the only way you will ever get anyone to do anything, and perhaps the answer will come to you.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of skool you at i meant mine theres a lot of chaves but they are pretty cool in all im freinds with them. At diffrent schools when i was younger and well less confident and smaller i had problems with other kids, got called names i have been in a few tangles but they dont start beating me up all the time, i got in to a few fights but only once was i hit in the face for no reason i was shocked and did not do anything, but i have been in a few fights and i thought back i think the funniest was one of these pussies wanted a fight after school he says he does not start fights he nwated me to him first, i was like wtf and after he kept saying i got to hit him first i just smacked him across the face and knocked him down in to the mud infront of loads of people end of story.

But your school seems very rough, maybe you should move school, as for toughining them up just keep convinicing them to fight and take self defence classes with them

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i went to a similar school when i was ur age after i had just moved into the neighbourhood. i spent about 2 weeks trying to see a brightside to it, but the teachers sucked and it was 99% chavs. told my parents about it and they appealed to another better school and got me in there. it was a 25 min walk instead of a 5 min walk but was way worth it.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunatly in my experience, there is little you can do, until they decide they've had enough of being pushed around.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time one of them starts something with one of your mates, KNOCK HIM OUT.

without question, without giving your mate a chance to bugger off or show his pvssyness. then, when he looks dumbfounded at the way you did this, just say we stick up for each other and you know that, when push comes to shove, he'd back YOU up.

if you make yourself a tough guy and then include him in that image, as well as saying you know he'd have YOUR back, he'll want to live up to this standard. its not much but its a start

btw try enrolling your friends in martial arts classes. I shied away from fighting till i took classes. after taking them for a while, i could walk down the street and honestly say i could probably open up a can of whoop ass on anyone i saw and win. it does wonders for your confidence

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddamn I would have kicked that little bastard's a$$, both times.
Honestly, if someone does that to a friend of mine, I will make sure he knows that nobody fvcks with a friend of mine. Just beat him in the ribs a few times, give him a couple of very good bruises but never touch the face. Make sure they feel it for a while.
I've done it before, you've just got to make sure they know that they shouldn't fvck with your friends or you will beat the sh!t out of them.

As for your friends, what the fvck kind of friends are they? Do you even like eachother? Real friends stand up for eachother, no matter how big the opposite side is.