Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do I tell a girl I want to f*** her without telling her I want to f*** her?

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

How do I tell a girl I want to f*** her without telling her I want to f*** her?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write a letter to her saying how much you want to **** her. I have done this before to someone and I just happened to see her the day after I sent the letter to her and she looked very happy. I'm still waiting to start seeing her so I obviously haven't ****ed her yet but probably would have if i could.

Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is you don't. she knows already you want to. Its just a question of seducing her.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shadow puppets.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I got a good one for ya... but it's kind of specialized. I was in the maternity section of a hospital the other day (my friend had his first kid).... I was with a girl who I rarely see and we were just chillen on those uncomfortable chairs they give you.. So I turned to her and said, "Hey everyone else here is having kids... why don't we take advantage of that empty room next to us." Hahaha I got her (and my friends parents) rolling on the floor for that one. But you know she was thinking about that the rest of the day.

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is a girl you've already been with, just say it. If it's a new girl, well, then it get's a little complicated... really, gunwitch method is the one you want to go with. Don't do the letter thing. That only works when the girl writes that letter to you. Find, Attract, Isolate, Close. How you get there is up to you.