Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I suck her into my world?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see her on the weekends. I go to her. She's in the city, I'm not so there's typically more things by her. She's always pre planning stuff which is cool but it takes me out of the lead or planner position. I feel this dynamic isn't sustainable.

My week is work. Work out. Go home and eat pretty much. How do I interject an interesting life into that schedule that will attract her or women in general to flock to me instead?

Looking for mature fellas here who maybe have that dynamic. Do you build a huge social circle first so there is always tons to do? Tons of hobbies? What?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had that problem. I'd guess the reason would be I've got two hobbies that girls love and are drawn to. That automatically makes me an interesting person and they all want to learn more about.

I've always been that guy who always has something going on and I've been every where and done every thing. I'm always up for something new.

I also work, work out, and eat but if thats all I did I would be depressed and feel like I wasn't getting anything out of life.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess nothing is stopping me other than her beating me to the punch. If she has a list of stuff we could do , she typically picks fun stuff that I just agree with. But that puts her in the lead. I don't know, just reading your question kinda gave me a new angle on why can't I come up with stuff regardless. Prolly sounds odd but I've been going on autopilot.

She lives bout 30 miles away in the suburbs right outside a major city.

Were getting serious but she's a handful.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
I guess nothing is stopping me other than her beating me to the punch. If she has a list of stuff we could do , she typically picks fun stuff that I just agree with. But that puts her in the lead. I don't know, just reading your question kinda gave me a new angle on why can't I come up with stuff regardless. Prolly sounds odd but I've been going on autopilot.

She lives bout 30 miles away in the suburbs right outside a major city.

Were getting serious but she's a handful.
I've been in your shoes quite a few times. This ends up happening with a lot of my LTR's. I work, workout, eat, haha, that's pretty much it. I try hobbies and this or that, but I don't get that motivated to do them. When I get into an LTR, and once they see that they can plan $hit for us, they usually take the reigns. "I want to go see this" "Let's do that". I'm pretty easy going when it comes to those kinds of things. They'll also understand what I tend to like so they'll usually plan around my interests as well, and I will give my input, but usually leave the overall planning up to them. Still, I won't hesitate to say no, if they try to plan something lame, but they usually won't. A lot of my LTR's have been with financially successful chicks, so when they plan something, a lot of the times they'll end up paying for it too. :D

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disgustipated, you could demonstrate veto power by saying "hey you go ahead and do that, I am gonna hang back and do whatever, I'll catch you when you get back". That would establish that you are not beholden to her planning.

I think what you want is for her to be planning things she thinks will please you and you just riding along in the chariot waving at the crowd.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this happen when the woman is being told by her friends "hey, you gotta go do this(insert fantastic place)." I always found this kind of annoying.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cardio was tough yesterday. Let's go out for drinks & sex."