Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I stay calm and build momentum in achieving growth?

mellow_yellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've been focused on finding a new job after wrapping up my consulting projects. I've been staying at home doing work. My main priorities have been searching for a new, better paying full-time job, learning marketable skills, and working out at the gym. The only time I leave the house is for the gym and to meet up with friends occasionally.

As I've been trying to stay focused on my work, I sometimes get flashes of anger about my past and where I'm at today, living at home as I look to transition to a job in a brand new field, which requires more effort since I have to translate my skills over on my resume. I'm completely aware that I have to keep moving forward. I can't help that occasionally, I get upset about how little I've dated in my 20s (and for the dates I've been on, how I failed and wasn't aggressive enough), how I've never had a job that made over $60K, and don't have a single skill where I'm amazing at as I'm above average in a lot of different things. Combine this frustration with my most recent flakes & rejections, my head boils over as I'm closer to 30 without any options.

I'm trying to stay patient and keep my irritation under control as I focus on doing serious, consistent work on myself. This journey is not impossible, but certainly not easy.
  • How do you stay calm and maintain momentum and focus in achieving your goals & priorities?

• Where and how can I meet more women when I usually end up going to a downtown area with bars & restaurants with friends? I feel like I'm not considering other places out there with quality women aside from pretentious girls living up their nightlife.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you stay calm and maintain momentum and focus in achieving your goals & priorities
Just stay in the present and do not allow you sub-conscious lead you around by the nose. I use yoga and meditation, and it works for me. It helps you stay in the 'now' and gives you the ability to allow the past to become irrelevant. Understand that when you get an emotional response to stimulus, understand that it is SOMETHING in your sub-conscious that is triggering you. Chicks live in the sub-conscious, they do not know why they respond to certain things and not others... they get by buy just allowing their emotions take them where-ever feelings lead. MEN can not do this, because we mostly live in the realm of the conscious and rational. So when the subconscious intrudes in the present, we get frustrated and angry, because we can not change the past.

If you are going to learn to meditate, then you have to find a man that can guide you.... chicks can not teach a man to effectively meditate, because our brains are different. Find a male hypnotherapist that teaches meditation..... and for GOD"S SAKE. Stay away from Msc.Ds (Doctor of Meta-physics).... many of these folks are just freaks... and what they teach works with chicks, I guess... but to me they are little better than Tarrot Card readers.

Where and how can I meet more women when I usually end up going to a downtown area with bars & restaurants with friends? I feel like I'm not considering other places out there with quality women aside from pretentious girls living up their nightlife.
Yoga classes are great places to meet chicks... also start a small business and get involved with you local chamber of commerce. Chamber networking events is a great place to meet chicks. Also, find a non-profit organization with a cause you can get behind and get involved you will meet like minded people and chicks will find you. Otherwise... always be ready to meet chicks... and if you happen to come across one you like engage in small talk... get her number or ask her out... your success rate doing this is VERY low, but if you run across a chick-a-day that you try to hit up, you'll get a date every couple of weeks and end up fvcking a chick a month. The three women I'm dating now I've meet like this.... and when I met them they ALL had boyfriends and pushed me away when I first hit on them.... but when things ended with tier dudes... they reached back out and there you go... Always think of everything as a temporary set-back... but do not expect anything to happen... just live in the present.