Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I start getting some HBs in my life?

twistedgreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I am just coming out of an LTM and I realized that I don't have any HB friends at this time in my life.

I do have some female friends but they just range between 2 to 6 and if I get desperate enough I might go for a 6 but I won't like it. Their personalities are also not that interesting, like none of them would be LTM material (I am not *just* looking for LTM but I am getting older...)

Anyway the first point of contact I usually find is to make friends with THEIR friends, but their friends are pretty much the same attractive as they are, which is below my standards.

I never pick up girls anywhere, on the streets or in coffee shops, because I wouldn't know how, since I even have trouble making eye contact with a HB 8 or 9 (maybe even a 7) ...basically if I AM interested I can't make eye contact at all. I get all shakey if I do try and then I just look weird.

I think I could easily pick up in clubs but I really don't want some skanky........ehhhh....

ideally I would find a nice pretty virgin HB... of course I'll start with any HB in my life at all....

Anyway if you guys have some starting points for me to go from let me know. Something I could easily start incorporating into my life, say by tomorrow. Luckily I am fairly good looking so it shouldn't be too hard I would think.

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
Just go out and make conversation with random people, despite your nervousness. With experience comes confidence.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Places to find decent women..

Yoga/Aerobics Classes
Dance Class (awesome!)
Book stores
Seminars
Universities
Art/Film/Music festivals
Concerts
Art Galleries
Health Food Stores
Volunteer/charitable organizations

How to overcome your fears:

Do the DJ Boot Camp. It helped me a lot! I also recommend you read Mr. Fingers "Destroying Social Phobias" in the Tips section. That one got me so charged to meet people I started up my own Boot Camp the next day.

Have fun dude and best of luck to you.

btw..HB = Hot Babe