How do I start getting sexual with girls?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to a lot of girls in different environments but what I am missing is getting sexual with them. I literally don't know how to start and I have not even asked them if they are in relationships because I thought it might come across as offensive in friendly environments. I can easily talk to guys about sex because I know that guys don't mind talking about it but I do know that girls will mind if I start talking to them about it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Until you’re older and wiser, you don’t open with sex. You have to guide a woman to sex. You have to isolate her - ask her out on a goddamn date. Touch her, does she respond?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know that girls will mind if I start talking to them about it
I used to have that ‘Disney Princes’ mindset about women. It is wrong. Women love sex & love talking about sex.
But. They love talking about sex with guys they want to have sex with. And. women will often initiate sexual talk. And they are not coy.

example: I went to a client facility for a visit. One of the nurses came up to me and said: ‘I was at your presentation two weeks ago.’. The nurse next to her started laughing and asked: ‘What was the presentation on? Sex?’.

one more: I was sitting with a coworker. Our organization gave an employee appreciation by giving the employees some cream filled pastries. My cowrker cut her pastery. Looked at the cream, giggled & said to me: ‘looks like cvm.’.
As guys, this might be a risky tactic. But. I illustrate it because women think about sex a lot. Assume it isn’t far from their minds. .

Last edited:

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have that ‘Disney Princes’ mindset about women. It is wrong. Women love sex & love talking about sex.
But. They love talking about sex with guys they want to have sex with. And. women will often initiate sexual talk. And they are not coy.

example: I went to a client facility for a visit. One of the nurses came up to me and said: ‘I was at your presentation two weeks ago.’. The nurse next to her started laughing and asked: ‘What was the presentation on? Sex?’.

one more: I was sitting with a coworker. Our organization gave an employee appreciation by giving the employees some cream filled pastries. My cowrker cut her pastery. Looked at the cream, giggled & said to me: ‘looks like cvm.’.
As guys, this might be a risky tactic. But. I illustrate it because women think about sex a lot. Assume it isn’t far from their minds. .
This might be in western countries but not in countries where girls are supposed to act politely with manners

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to a lot of girls in different environments but what I am missing is getting sexual with them. I literally don't know how to start and I have not even asked them if they are in relationships because I thought it might come across as offensive in friendly environments. I can easily talk to guys about sex because I know that guys don't mind talking about it but I do know that girls will mind if I start talking to them about it
What country are you in?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

same here. (and as you rightly said ' They love talking about sex with guys they want to have sex with' ) - it's why I believe that 99% of this PUA stuff is irrelevant because it honestly all takes care of itself if you are her type (she thinks you're hot) and if that's not the case, then you are just wasting your time with 'verbal tricks' and tactics. You can cold read and pushpull and tease and blablabla until you're blue in the face. It doesn't cut any ice if she's not attracted to you

Your example made me think of that hot girl I was banging a little while back whose pic I shared on here who I met at a temping job. She brought up the conversation of dating with me fairly fast and also used a similar line to your example about how something 'looked like a dildo' or something. And a few days later when we were talking about junk food she was like 'I think i'll just have to start having loads of sex to burn the calories off!!' (which lead to more sex talk - ) I didn't really think I had a shot with her initially as she's way younger and hotter than me, but we were banging a few days later.

But yeah, not coy when you are her type (which is out of your control hence it's a numbers game)

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Getting "sexual" doesn't mean what you think it means. You don't get "nasty" or vulgar in conversations. You don't talk about her body parts.

You want to get sexual? Ok,flirt. Compliment her on her appearance. And the really,REALLY most sexual thing you can do when you're trying to get the interest of a girl?.....

ASK HER OUT.

Compliment,flirt,and ask her out. That is being "sexual". If you don't believe me,then walk up to a guy and do those things.

That turn your stomach? Cringe at the thought?

Your honor,I rest my case.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting "sexual" doesn't mean what you think it means. You don't get "nasty" or vulgar in conversations. You don't talk about her body parts. You want to get sexual? Ok,flirt. Compliment her on her appearance. And the really,REALLY most sexual thing you can do when you're trying to get the interest of a girl?..... ASK HER OUT. Compliment,flirt,and ask her out. That is being "sexual". If you don't believe me,then walk up to a guy and do those things. That turn your stomach? Cringe at the thought? Your honor,I rest my case.
???