"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How do I set up a threesome?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,084
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
I've been fvcking a Tinder girl for a while and she's chasing my validation. She says she loves the sex with me. She's pretty freaky too. I watched her Snap story and she has hot friends. I want to fvck them too, I want a threesome. How do I set this up without pissing off and losing my plate? It's a pretty ballsy move.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Has she ever mentioned the idea to you?

If not, try to maybe lead the convo in that direction sometime to gauge her openness to the idea. If she’s cold to it, don’t push it further at all.
 
Top