Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I seem just normal and chill (I think I seem too fake)

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, its hard for me to say, but I try and spend so much time impressing women and trying to look good that I think its a turn off when I'm talking to women. Like, I always try and make myself look attractive in every facial expression (probably due to the fact that I was an ugly kid growing up and I felt like I had to do it to seem passable to girls) and I think I generally have a misconception of how to talk to girls. Like sometimes I'll try and be dominating but I'll overdo it and girls will get turned off, or sometimes I'll try and tease them and I take it too far (im in high school btw).

Is there like an instructional video for how to talk to girls? Reading about it is one thing, but seeing people do it is another and I think it would stick with me better.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to just sit back and enjoy the moment, enjoy the interaction for what it is...don't think just fully listen and let the thoughts arise. Let the chips fall where they may.

Accept what happens, don't worry or focus on anything...

If you do this you'll see a difference...do it and you shall realize...

ilikeburritos

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can control your looks to a certain extent - like working out, proper self grooming, hygiene, haircut, accessorizing, plastic surgery, etc.

But in the end you just got work with what you got. High levels of self confidence and self esteem are much more attractive than physical looks (most of the time).

Reaction score
This sounds like a deeper matter on it's own.

Examine your life, don't lie to yourself.

If you're a loser, build yourself up. Consider the ones around you, is someone telling you you can't get *****? Is someone subtly blackballing you to feel worthless?

Find the problem and fix it... and I dont mean half assing it, I mean ****ing attack.

Right now you aren't on ****, you are a slob, that's what I see.

So change.

Buy yourself a nice outfit, dont lie to yourself, be really honest with yourself when trying to make yourself look good, what suits you best guy?

Lastly... fix the ****ing problem someone is telling you (probably in your close circle of people) you can't are you gonna just take it?

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to not give a **** if you get blown out. Say what you want, joke around, get in their space. Impress them, not with your facial expressions, but with your ability to not care if they like you or not.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Like, its hard for me to say, but I try and spend so much time impressing women and trying to look good that I think its a turn off when I'm talking to women. Like, I always try and make myself look attractive in every facial expression (probably due to the fact that I was an ugly kid growing up and I felt like I had to do it to seem passable to girls) and I think I generally have a misconception of how to talk to girls. Like sometimes I'll try and be dominating but I'll overdo it and girls will get turned off, or sometimes I'll try and tease them and I take it too far (im in high school btw).

Is there like an instructional video for how to talk to girls? Reading about it is one thing, but seeing people do it is another and I think it would stick with me better.

Brighty, this all comes down to you not accepting yourself.

Since you are not accepting yourself you are putting on a fake mask to try to 'fit in' and BE 'accepted' and gain 'approval'.

Mature, masculine men do not do this sh*t.

SInce you have deep rooted isssues of inadequacy and needing validation and approval, you are in a pretty bad frame of mind to be dealing with women who have innate abilities to sniff out poseurs, and fakes, and players, etc...

You need to be honest with yourself even if it is not pretty.

Why do you NEED to impress females? Did you know that women are NOT impressed by guys who are TRYTING to IMPRESS them???

Why do you NEED their Approval? Did you know that women are NOT attracted to men who NEED their (the female's) approval???

Why are you trying to be dominant? Is it because you are so insecure that you have to be domineering and imposing??
NO ONE wants to be around someone who is always imposing their will on others and domineering in every action and interactions.....

Lose that 'domineering' sh*t.

When males TRY to 'be dominant' it MEANS they are passive and submissive, and insecure males....

Guys who are naturally dominant are only dominant to the people they are interested in. Their reality does not include people who dont contribute something or people that the man doesnt want to give some value to.

IN other words, the dominant man is dominant only to the ends that it pleases him in circumstances where he feels he NEEDS to.
If you HAVE to 'use' dominance, then by the very nature of the action........you are NOT dominant. Dominance is a recognized POWER. No one likes people who ABUSE their POWER over them. Thats why the ABuse of DOMINANCE is 'Domineering' which is IMMATURE and a Win/Lose propostion.

SImply being domineering in EVERY single circumstance is fake and shows deep insecurity and a need for ATTENTION.

Mature masculine men DONT NEED attention, man.

They dont NEED approval.

They dont 'act' or 'try to be' dominant, because he is naturally dominant at THE RIGHT TIME...he is NEVER DOMINEERING. That is being self obsessesed and ARROGANT...people HATE guys like that..dont BE ONE.

Mature masculine men are comfortable with themselves. They dont look for people to 'accept' him, in that HE Does NOT MANIPULATE to get 'accepted'.

Either the person accpets you or they dont, you live with it.
If they dont accpet you , you move on.
If the do accept you, then you decide to stay and how much involvement you want to give.

Learn how to build your Self Esteem.
And let go of trying to get REACTIONS to you.

Live your life, man.
Live your life and live the life that you want.
Either people come on board or they dont.THAT'S LIFE! That IS How LIFE WORKS!!!
Stop trying to get reactions or seek approval.

Start focusing on the IMPORTANT things in a Man's Life.

Good luck

Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Sinc eyou are not accepting yourself you are putting on a fake mask to try to 'fit in' and BE 'accepted' and gain 'approval'.

SInce you have deep rooted isssues of inadequacy and needing validation and approval, you are in a pretty bad frame of mind to be dealing with women who have innate abilities to sniff out poseurs, and fakes, and players, etc...

You need to be honest with yoursel feven if it is not pretty.

Why do you NEED to impress females? Did you know that women are NOT impressed by guys who are TRYTING to IMPRESS them???

Why do you NEED their Approval? Did you know that women are NOT attracted to men who NEED their (the female's) approval???

Why are you trying to be dominant? Is it becasue you are so insecure that you have to be domineering and imposing??
NO ONE wants to be around someone who is always imposing their will on others and domineering in every action and interactions.....

When males TRY to 'be dominant' it MEANS they are passive and submissive, and insecure males....

Guys who are naturally dominant are only dominant to the people they are interested in. Their reality does not include people who dont contribute something or people thatthe man doesnt want to give some value to.

IN other words, the dominant man is dominant only to the ends that it pleases him in circumstances where he feels he NEEDS to.

SImply being domineering in EVERY single circumstance is fake and shows deep insecurity and a need for ATTENTION.

They dont NEED approval.

They dont 'act' or 'try to be' dominant, because he is naturally dominant at THE RIGHT TIME...he is NEVER DOMINEERING. That is being self obsessesed and ARROGANT...people HATE guys like that..dont BE ONE.

Mature masculine men are comfortable with themselves. They dont look for people to 'accept' him, in that HE Does NOT MANIPULATE to get 'accepted'.

If the do accept you, then you decide to stay and how much involvement you want to give.

Live your life, man.

Good luck
I hope he read this post, excellent advice, "as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another," is what you're doing. Excellent if I do say so myself, I didn't put as much thought in mine but it's somewhere along these lines.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Since you are not accepting yourself you are putting on a fake mask to try to 'fit in' and BE 'accepted' and gain 'approval'.

You need to be honest with yourself even if it is not pretty.

Why are you trying to be dominant? Is it because you are so insecure that you have to be domineering and imposing??

Guys who are naturally dominant are only dominant to the people they are interested in. Their reality does not include people who dont contribute something or people that the man doesnt want to give some value to.

If you HAVE to 'use' dominance, then by the very nature of the action........you are NOT dominant. Dominance is a recognized POWER. No one likes people who ABUSE their POWER over them. Thats why the ABuse of DOMINANCE is 'Domineering' which is IMMATURE and a Win/Lose propostion.

They dont NEED approval.

Live your life, man.

Good luck

I love you