Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Say "Hello"

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a huge problem: I'm not able to talk to the fine ladies when I go the club! I'm 18-years-old and I already had some nice girlfriends, a lot of my peers say that I look very good and that I could be a model or an actor, and I'm also satisfied with my outward appearance, BUT I'm still very shy when it comes down to holla at a girl!

Last Saturday I was at a very nice location, a huge club with 3 floors, good music, and a lot of hot girls! A lot of chicks where looking at me, flirting with me, but at the end I was too stupid to go to one of them and start talking to her! I just don't know what I should say in that situation!? Everything seems to sound so obvious and childish! Should I just be polite and introduce myself? Should I ask her if she wants a drink? Should I dance with her? What should I do??? What do the women wanna hear? Should I be aggressive or shy? Should I also talk to her even when I'm not sure if she likes me?

Maybe you don't have that problem, but for me it's very depressing! I see all these nice girls and afterwards I'm always asking myself why I didn't talk to them!? It's time for me to step up in the place...

Well, maybe you have a helpful advice for me! I truly appreciate every input! Thank You!

Best Regards, T.M.

P.S.: I'm sorry for my bad English... I'm from Italy!

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I don't say this, somebody else will; read The Bible! There's a link in the upper right corner of the board!

Yes, introduce yourself. That is, tell her your name! Not everything!
No, don't buy her a drink!
Dancing with her can't be bad :)

You really should be reading The Bible! It's not something we just tell every newbie so that we don't have to write the same answers over and over again, it's for their own good :) You will find answers to all of the questions in your post there! And lots of more info!

Oh, and DON'T be shy! You weren't serious when you asked that, were you? :)

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go up there, squeeze her ass and say "would you like a c*ck in your mouth?" Works EVERY time.

Or read the DJ Bible.

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Bible man, it REALLLY helps...NEVER straight up offer to buy a chick a drink, only girls u will get like that are gold diggers

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
AIGHT... I'll read the bible right now and right here!!! :D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you know what to do... do yourself a favor and go do it.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.