how do i respond to this

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
No that's gay. It won't increase her interest at all. Why don't you actually go out with her and SHOW her a reason to be interested.
Right. She won't see you as "the prize" or "mysterious" if you cancel your plans with her so that she doesn't do it again. She doesn't have a high enough interest level in you (yet) to see you this way.

Once again, if she's going to flake, she's going to flake. It's nothing against you, she just might be an attention wh0re. And if this is the case, this is NOT the girl you want to be going after.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't answer her phone when I called today. So I texted her "You must be busy.." and she responded "Kind of" hahaha fvck this b!tch! You're right she is an attention wh0re... She even texted me that about 2 weeks ago saying that she loves attention. Her number is deleted out of my phone book. Moving on.

Last edited:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
She didn't answer her phone when I called today. So I texted her "You must be busy.." and she responded "Kind of" hahaha fvck this b!tch! You're right she is an attention wh0re... She even texted me that about 2 weeks ago saying that she loves attention. Her number is deleted out of my phone book. Moving on.

You called her.... Why did you listen to those guys?

I told you!

O well. Like I said she had something she *thinks* is better than you. If you were to make your self a challange she would have not been able to understand getting blown off and would have atleast talked to you long enough to try to figure it out.

Lesson Learned....NEXT!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Right. She won't see you as "the prize" or "mysterious" if you cancel your plans with her so that she doesn't do it again. She doesn't have a high enough interest level in you (yet) to see you this way.

Once again, if she's going to flake, she's going to flake. It's nothing against you, she just might be an attention wh0re. And if this is the case, this is NOT the girl you want to be going after.

She wouldn't see him as the prize that wasn't the point!

Girls won't see you as the prize...EVER! You can be the prize and make them chase you but not like a fish and a pole. You have to be a challenge you have to treat them different than the rest of the guys. IF she diss' you, than you diss them.

Her interest level may have been high you don't know that, but by begging her (that is how those actions would come across with this girl) she would have weighed her options and went with the one more valuable.

It is like you guys think that you can just will these girls to like you or be interested in you, but you can't.

Do you know why girls watch and love soap operas? THE DRAMA! And if you watch, it isn't real drama, it is crap. It is useless emotional driven, non-logical, and utter crap. BUT they love it.

You have to understand their game and allow them to wallow in it. If you try to pull them out of their element they will flip around like a fish out of water and ditch you ASAP.

Seriously.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
i woulda called her ass back and started bugging... seriously she canceled wtf that sucks.
That is a huge AFC move

Real

Banned
Reaction score
if you had 10 girls u were gaming instead of just 1, you wouldn't feel the need to overanalyze like this

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
This lie isn't justified enough to make it seem believable. Give her a text like that and it'll make you seem like you're doing it for revenge. People catch on quick to these things.

It doesn't have to be justified and it shouldn't be. She should get the hint that you are blowing her off. Not making an excuess, just blowing her off. Period. No justification at all. You don't justify your actions to a girl that blew you off!! What are going to appoligize to her too?.... Nada!

Construct the lie more by saying "Really? That's too bad, I can't go tomorrow because a friend hit me up to see if we could chill. Next time though."

It isn't a lie. It is a blow off! What is so hard to understand that he should have blown this chick out of the water for ditching on him like that. He doesn't want to bow down to her feet and try to win her back by grabbling. He wants her to feel shot down. He wants her every thought about gettting shot down consume her.

EDIT

Shouldn't have said that. By choosing her over your friends, you're making her the prize in her eyes and it, even if it's a tiny bit, diminishes your value.
She isn't the prize. He should have choose his friends over her, because they didn't ditch him. He wouldn't be making her the prize if he blew her off.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
No that's gay. It won't increase her interest at all. Why don't you actually go out with her and SHOW her a reason to be interested.

Who cares if she blew you off, just go hang with her when she can. THEN mabye after that, she'll stop blowing you off.

Trying to be a challenge now, won't mean a thing.

She ditched him so how could he show her a good time. And if she was even going to show up the next day, why give her some of your time like that?

She doesn't deserve to hange out after blowing this guy off. It isn't about how you can impress her anymore. It is can she be decent enough of a person to even talk to.

Why would you guys say go and give up your time for a girl that shot him down..... I don't get it.

That is making her the prize!

That is wasting your valuable time on some AW that CHOOSE to not be with you...

:down:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
if you had 10 girls u were gaming instead of just 1, you wouldn't feel the need to overanalyze like this
Obvious point!

BUT

Why do you say it is OVER analyzing?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just doing some thinking and I was just wondering... are you sure that women seek challenges? I mean. If she was juggling between 2 guys. If she got blown off, why would she even waste her time? She must have high expectations to think that if 1 guy blows her off then it's his loss. For example, if I was a girl.....Juggling between 2 guys. I want to go out with guy 1 and tell guy 2 that I will go out with him tomorrow. I have fun with guy 1, then I want to go out with guy 2 and he says "Sorry I'm busy" then I figure, fine.. I'll go out with guy 1 again. Have a blast... If she has a blast with a guy why would she ever care for the guy that blew her off?

But instead of blowing her off, and I were to do something and show her a good time then that would prove to her that I would be better then whoever she was seeing then she would want to do more things in the future.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
But instead of blowing her off, and I were to do something and show her a good time then that would prove to her that I would be better then whoever she was seeing then she would want to do more things in the future.
1. She blew you off: so to do anything with her means you would do it on her availability. When she could fit you in.

2. If she had such a great time with guy 2 (the night before) the whole time you spent on her she would be reminiscing about 'last night'. Wasting your time.

3. Girls aren't like guys! They have always been the prize and are very used to being chased. Guy 2 is going to do what guys do. Guy 2 is going to do something AFC. At that time guy 1 is going to look a lot better.

Like I said before you can't be mean! You have to do it like it is no big deal and than follow up on it and let her know you are still interested.

You are right; you will have to show her a better time and have much more to offer her.

I didn't say to blow her off for good.

But in the end... if this girl was an AW why compete over 'who is going to give her more attention'?

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this SMS yesterday

her: hi listen I cant show up tomorow ok , maybe we can meet on wednesday
me: ok it seem you are not interested enough to meet , good luck bye :)

and I deleted her phone number.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:

Who cares if she blew you off, just go hang with her when she can. THEN mabye after that, she'll stop blowing you off.

Trying to be a challenge now, won't mean a thing.

BINGO!!

Playing this game at this point is completely retarded. You need to establish yourself as the prize FIRST, then mind-fuvk her. It doesn't matter if she has 2 other guys or 20, if you establish higher value with her and play it cool, she'll be all over your junk.

PIMP

Reaction score
Always go on "night" dates! Night implies "romantic interest". Always set the date agenda! Give her a second chance - if she doesn't comply without an alternative, then ditch!