"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How do i recover this situation?

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Alright guys I have been seeing a girl as a "close" friend for a while now. At first I was aloof and always seeming busy which seemed to drive her wild as she kept calling and texting me to hook up for tea and so on. Problem was as time went by I made what I now see from reading this site, is a cradinal error, I let my emotions get in the way and focused in on her and tried to read into every signal she gave me. Sure enough she backed away and things have gone cold. Anyway, I have backed away and not called and am trying to get the mystery back- my question is; Is it too late? Once the mistake is made and you have shown a weakness can you bounce back? My one advantage is that I can see my error and know what to fix but can it be done? Thanks guys.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Once she has gone cold, its very hard to warm her up to the new you, but not impossible.

You got oneitis, go find other women to date, and be buzy with your hobbies and build your body etc..... Once she sees that you are buzy with your life and beautiful women and not paying enough attension to her, she might change her mind because your VALUE has gone up. BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT. Usually once a friend always a friend.
 

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I forgot to mention I did have sex with this girl a few times, does this make the situation any different?
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
DJDamage i agree 100%

" yes yes listen to obi wan you must " - Yoda

:D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “
 

cockydude

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Hey guys, im not trying to jack this thread, but i relate to this. The chick i have been posting about and I have a similar relationship.

Although we have not had sex, like i said, she has dropped bigtime signals here and there, and even though she says she wants us to have a friendship, i can feel the sexual tension between us(ie. not what she SAYS, WHAT SHE DOES). We HAVE kissed before, (awhile back) and it was wicked. Basically i am going to turn up my game a bit to remind her that i am still a sex freak and keep it rolling from there.

In my personal experience, im not sure i can think of a female 'friend' that i have not at least kissed, and most of them that i kept in regular contact with, i have slept with. I have also had the distinct advantage of having a female friend who, for some wierd reason, decided to give up all of womens' secrets to me. Too bad we guys cant have a notepad handy huh?

Not sure how much it relates, but in all honesty, i dont think you are done. Women are more likely to be a little more picky with who they sleep with, and if you are at ALL attractive to her, all you need to do is capitalize on that. Follow the bible, but also gauge your progress and adjust to suit. Thats what im doing ;) Just my .02 :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hey ****y Dude, thanks for the advice and confidence boost. I think I'll give the DJ bible another good read and like you say adjust my game to suit. I think it's vital that I don't focus on her too much and keep my options open a little even though I do really like the girl.
 
Top