How do I play these chicks at work?

killercat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need your guys advice

So there is 3 hot chicks at my work that I have had my eye on for a while.

Qualcomm Chick, Fireplace Chick, and GTS Chick (Different depts). I work in a call center and I just need some pointers on how to play these chicks and get them in the sack without looking like a douche. I have very little game. I have been doing cold approaches and conquered my fear of them and I have broke the ice with 2 out of the 3.

The one I like the most is Qualcomm Chick. Qualcomm Chick is freaking hard to get. She takes her breaks at her desk, doesn't have lunch in the breakroom, and I think she gets off at 4 not too sure. I have been trying to find out so I can wait by the door and act cool and try to hit her up for some convo. I'm getting pretty impatient with her cus I saw her checking me out yet she doesn't seem to be giving me any openings.

1st Thing "Qualcomm Chick"
How do I play it with Qualcomm chick since she is so hard to get a hold of. I am not afraid to approach her it's just I never get the chance. Last time I saw her she surprised the hell out of me when she came around the corner all of the sudden right as I was coming out of the door and I didn't want to run back and look like a douche so I just kept going. Man what awful timing! She seems like she has a bf because she is so alooft.

2nd Thing "Fireplace Chick"
Okay this girl is giving me a lot of signals. I have been ignoring her lately to not appear as desperate. I feel really comfortable with her enough to the point of approaching her and sitting down at her table for some convo. I don't want to rush it though. She is a lot easier to communicate with since she actually takes breaks in the breakroom and is in the breakroom at lunch almost every day. She is smiling at me hardcore, checking me out, and giving me a lot of positive vibes. My friend says I should wait 2-3 months before asking her out for drinks. What do you guys say? How should I play this one? By the way I am waiting for her to initiate something as to light convo but she hasn't gone there yet. I am the one initiating all the contact with her.

3rd Thing "GTS Chick"
Okay this chick sits right next to me and is flirting hardcore, smiling a lot, giving me a lot of attention, and so forth. I have been playing it cool and just been observing how she responds to me being there. Well she seems to be warming up to me because she has been initiating contact consistently. How do you guys think I should play this one out?

I need some good advice so I get some or one of these chicks in bed.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice is to not get your meat from the same place you get your bread, meaning don't mess with chicks on the job if you have a decent career going.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Match your lunch to Qualcomm chick's lunch, go over and make small talk. build a rapport, maybe add her on Facebook, chat and ask her out.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
The best advice is to not get your meat from the same place you get your bread, meaning don't mess with chicks on the job if you have a decent career going.
This seems to be a recurring topic and I generally agree with this unless you are willing to play it slow and gradually escalate.

The last thing you want is a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I myself have banged 3 chicks from work - 1 married, another I fvcked in the sick room in the basement 2 days after we started chatting.

But you have to be careful and make sure she is matching your interest level all the way.

Sometimes (e.g. married chick), it might take several weeks of slow escalation, whereas (e.g. for sick room girl), if you know she is keen you can afford to escalate faster.

Be bloody careful.

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say just look for girls elsewhere, it just isn't worth the risk.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Your level at work is low, You are a rep.
Imagine some guy( a boss level) who is trying to get her.
Things can go bad at any given point of time.
Just talk normally, if you see interest level from their side, make a move other wise its not worth.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Don't sh*t where you eat. You don't want a sexual harassment case (which is tipped in the woman's favor always btw). I'd go elsewhere and look for a girl.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there ever a time where a group of people get together away from work? It could be as simple as drinks at a bar after a shift. You have to get her away from work so that you're not hitting on her at work. It's not like the hot ones are making themselves unavailable by accident.

If there's nothing going on, then try to make it happen yourself. If it's at all feasible, invite people to go have a drink after work. Here's the trick - invite everyone. That means guys, fat chicks, old, married, whatever. Invite them, and do it sincerely. Even for people who obviously won't accept, it is a gesture that will get you friends. Then you can tell the girl you like that a bunch of you are going for drinks and that she should come. If she likes you, she will go. If not, you still go anyway, and have a good time with your co-workers. fwiw, when you're doing that, meeting a new girl at the bar will be exceptionally easy.

Improving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't date at work. It will cause problems later on. Not worth it.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the way work hours for most full time employees people around the country; A LOT of people are meeting and phuckin' from work. Work game requires PATIENCE, I generally won't pursue anything with girls at work unless she is giving me the vibe, and I've noticed the more patient you are, the more successful you tend to be in these cases since you see them 5x a week, sometimes all day.

The hotter the girl, the more I ignore, while occasionally chatting with them. I've found that strategy to be incredibly successful because hot hot girls are use to guys hitting on them. So when they see a good looking, confident guy, who is friendly, flirty etc, but doesn't really hit on them, it intrigues them.

PIMP