Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i pick up girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
say while i'm driving, this hot 9 girl walks by herself. do i honk and make eye contact plus "hello there~"

mikeymic

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol?! are you serious you can holler and flirt for fun but really if 9's are that hard to find in your area it wont be creepy to park and run after her... perhaps ask her for her underwear! i'd let it go hb's are easy to find.

mikeymic

Don Juan
Reaction score
let me suggest senior fingers book in the dj bible. its great read it now and get experience then read it a year later. good shyt man

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally don't pick up women when I'm out trying to get 5hit done. If the opportunity is there, I'll take it. If it doesn't arise, I don't bother.

As far as HOW to pick up a woman, you'll need to develop your own style. To begin developing that style, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link that says "The DJ Bible". Take a few days and fill your head with knowledge. Afterwards, take that knowledge and try putting it to use.

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
this will make you look like a stalker/rapper.

Do not try to get girls in your car. If anything just park near and ask her for directions and then game from there(but ensure she goes on walking)

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.