"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

how do i overcome shyness

Status
Not open for further replies.

eax5

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
in a Cave
guys i need some help from you. I got a problem with people i know i am not shy at all, I laught talk crack up jokes, u get the picture. But when it comes to people I don’t know I freeze cant say anything that I usually do, nothing. How to I overcome this ****.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by eax5
guys i need some help from you. I got a problem with people i know i am not shy at all, I laught talk crack up jokes, u get the picture. But when it comes to people I don’t know I freeze cant say anything that I usually do, nothing. How to I overcome this ****.
Practice.

and read the bible.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i got better through practice of talking to girls i dont know (not necciserly cold approch, just a freind of a freind) i must say i am still not as confident talking to them as i am with good freinds but im pretty open and C&F.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top