How do I make the transition????

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been talking to this girl in my other post it tells more. anyhow I want to know how I can make the transition from being the ****y funny guy 2 letting her know that I wanna hook up? i am taking her out wed. any suggestions?

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest: "You know what? Why don't we hang out sometime?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beige
I suggest: "You know what? Why don't we hang out sometime?"
Not trying to bash anyone but I think that line is a bit AFC in that it lacks umph. It's as if you are asking if you could be in her presence.

I'd make a minor adjustment to give her something specific. Like telling her that I was going to take her to a comedy club on a particular day or clubbing on the weekend. Something to show her my confidence (****iness).

Just my 2 cents.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so tired of seeing the "lets hang" being used. That's so friggin lame it's horrible.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I'm so tired of seeing the "lets hang" being used. That's so friggin lame it's horrible.
Yeah, doesn't it lead to people just standing around saying "So what do you wanna do?", "I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?" :rolleyes:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye and it's so kindergarden.... Wanna HANG doesn't even really imply it's sexual, that is it doesn't imply you want something romantic with the person.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are THIIIIIIINKING too much, again. If she likes you, the wording won't matter. If you step back for a second you see how silly this is. ****y does not equal confidence. In fact ****ness is a transparent cry for attention thus the OPPOSITE of confidence. Confidence is saying what you want, when you want because you know that when it comes down to it, she likes you and will accept your offer.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the "let's hang out" or "wanna hang out" it's vague and the girl sees you're not direct. The other day I spoke on phone.. for 15 min.. then last 5 minutes I went "I'm planning to hit this bar and probably go for some dessert and I was wondering if you'd like to come along" - She agreed.

Before you ask a girl on what she would like to do.. try to picture someone asking you the same question. Something like "Wanna hang out sometime", sounds like an opener but it is also the kinda speech that has no serious direction"

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well this is what i said " hey wanna hang out wed" she said yes. and we are going 2 see a comdey show. her mom is in the hospital so i thought it might be off but she just called and ask me if we were still on for tomorrow! so it looks good, thye only thing that gets 2 me is that she talks about how hot guys are alot. she is really pretty so she gets hit up all the time. i've even seen it, but hell if she going out with me i must be doing something farely right???? i'll write on how it goes or whatever

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you drink? You could get liquored up before the show to lube up the situation. When you drop her off, be talking with her, get some kino going, move in slowly while you're talking about how you had a good time and smoochies. :)

Man, she could have copped out on you easily with the "my mom is in the Hospital, I can't make it". Like she's some kind of doctor and only she can help her mom. geez, I would think her mom would want her to go out as well...

Some girls have no idea how it makes guys feel when they talk about hot guys. I'd wait until I was banging her before I brought it up

side note: I HATE it when bytches do that. I don't drool when I see hot girls or even talk about it. It's self-centered and insensitive.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyjesta81
ok, well this is what i said " hey wanna hang out wed" she said yes. and we are going 2 see a comdey show. her mom is in the hospital so i thought it might be off but she just called and ask me if we were still on for tomorrow! so it looks good, thye only thing that gets 2 me is that she talks about how hot guys are alot. she is really pretty so she gets hit up all the time. i've even seen it, but hell if she going out with me i must be doing something farely right???? i'll write on how it goes or whatever
That talking about that other guys are hot is something girls to do irritate you, they do it consciously... I know cause two girls I used to fvck always talked about it when I was hanging with them and I confronted them on it later :)

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I leave in about an hour 2 go pick her up. i'll post on how it goes. I have a weird feeling though, i think its because she is acts like a smart ass so i get mixed signals alot. but she also hints
like if she wants me 2 make the first move in say that I "like her" which I aint, i'll let her tell me she likes me first. I have been doing alot of c&f and it works, i just hope I can keep it up tonite but being that we are going 2 a comdey show. I should enjoy myself even if things dont work out! well if i post early then u know it bombed hahaha :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
I agree with the "let's hang out" or "wanna hang out" it's vague and the girl sees you're not direct. The other day I spoke on phone.. for 15 min.. then last 5 minutes I went "I'm planning to hit this bar and probably go for some dessert and I was wondering if you'd like to come along" - She agreed.

Before you ask a girl on what she would like to do.. try to picture someone asking you the same question. Something like "Wanna hang out sometime", sounds like an opener but it is also the kinda speech that has no serious direction"
Bingo! Women have told me over and over that they like my company because I always have a plan, I have something to do and I (out of the kindness of my heart ;)) tell them that they would have a good time if they came along.

It sets you apart from the other guys in that you seem to have some control over your life, some type of direction. Leaving it open like "hang out" could mean anything or absolutely nothing. She could have a good time or maybe not, who knows??!!! Because of that, I have had much more success when I have a plan and include her in it.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, well I got 2 her house a little late because i stopped at a store and saw this girl i have for a class, I got her #, and it was so easy, maybe i was on a confidence high or something. well the date started off boring she just kept talking and talking, she was rubbin my leg half way thru the show and then when the show ended she said she wanted 2 take me 2 this spot that has a great view, so we went, and we started making out, i didnt even have 2 make the first move! well I pretty much could of nailed her but a secuirty guard showed up. so we just left and I dropped her off, but overall i dont think I will date her again she was kinda annoying 2 me. plus I am starting my own business so I am putting all my effort into that, u know reading all the stuff on the site has really changed who I am, I never had a gf in high school or anything, I have been coming here 2 years on and off and I have been laid with 4 different chics. so woohoo :)